Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

window tinting

Guest WAVESURFER

Just roll baitblack tints, no plates.Let the shotty offwake up the whole estatetbh.

Guest Flat Ericó
Just roll baitblack tints, no plates.Let the shotty offwake up the whole estatetbh.
tune id

spotted your location. theres a Brazilian guy in North London num - 07737931781his tinted 4 of my cars in the past every single time he's work was quality. his prices are the best too . never charged me more than 130 on a big car.

why are you tinting the windows, planning a drive-by or someting?

spotted your location. theres a Brazilian guy in North London num - 07737931781his tinted 4 of my cars in the past every single time he's work was quality. his prices are the best too . never charged me more than 130 on a big car.
safe

tint the back windows only but only a slight tint not them drug dealer type of tintsthat how I have it

Unless your driving a limotints look tacky
so mercedes AMG/ ranges/ porsches/etc. that come factory tinted look tacky?also lol @ one next neek saying "tints = you must be doing drivebys"but i agree its unnecessary attention from the federallies

Unless your driving a limotints look tacky
so mercedes AMG/ ranges/ porsches/etc. that come factory tinted look tacky?also lol @ one next neek saying "tints = you must be doing drivebys"but i agree its unnecessary attention from the federallies
lol @ ur face

Guest Wu-Tang

It depends what car you have, yes, this guy will look tackyBut given the age and mindset he's at, the people around him n the peopel he is tryna attract will appreciate it

I regretted doing this.Was a subtle tint and most people think it complemented the car colour.But I couldnt get over the fact that when I parked at work it was such a juvenile d*ckhead thing to have with alloys etc.Wouldn't get them again IMO.It's great if it's your first car though - you go through the total phase of sub/amp/tints/lowering/alloys etc.Speaking of which.I have an amp and sub for sale if you want it E15.Edit: Spelling is suffering due to an 8am start, and a 22.58 finish doing maths. Allow me.

it all depends on how excited the fedz are... and if they catch u on a wrong timing... if thats the case ur pissedbut obviously people get it mainly coz they dnt wanna be flamez etc

in midlands boydem make u take out the tints now anyway.....surprised they aint started doin it down ere yet
Road jakes will make you take them off there and then thats what happening to my boi or theyll just give you pointscos its not letting the legal amount of light through.or boidem will just pull you over on a regs for having them and imagine your doing something and that one time they wrap you up.but not gonna lie i was gassed with my first whip with the tints and alloys. its a phase i think