WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

Dan.

i agree smackdown shut your mouth was sick... me and my friends had the sickest fed onit...alll had are created wrestlers on it and would have are own feuds and storylines it got deep many memorys butit didnt have the best wrestling engine was more like a fighting game rather than a wrestling oneAki the developers made the best wrestling game engine on the 64 imo i cant believe i actually purchsed the last smackdown hoping it was going to have changed.... smackdown series has got bare stale all it is now is a bunch of spot boxes where you throw them into part of the scenery press a button and watch it happen which deaded it smackdown shut your mouth had freedom and chances to experiment... unless theres a new developer introduce smackdown is deadI so badly want a good 'next-gen' wrestling game and so far there hasnt bin one***edit***I must say tho the highlight reel feature on the last one was sick... but it came way too late also the create a finisher was pretty good too