People who still wear trak suits

Shady Records

I was wondering if anyone knows any decent store's that sell baggy trak suit bottoms that Eminem and a lotta Rappers wear i don't care so much about the brand as long as the quality is good and they have a loose fit (baggy)Not the lame chavish JD sports Nike and Adidas kind i'm looking for somethin Urban i wouldn't mind if they are expensive either like Prada or a brand like that

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh mang I see dis one hott place on like 3rd street down in QP.Thats Queens park mang.Like kinda near St Johns Wood or Kilburn.Although personally I think it's more hood coz St Johns Wood is much more affluent and rich white people live there, so they don't really know hood.But yeah they've got some tight sharp carled J Mac D'sChek it out yotb b

it was some breh wearing it in the xchange in ilford today didnt want to say nething just in case people say im homo for looking at next mans clothesoh yeah and 3 weeks ago i see some next trackkie in jd sports can not remember the make but i thought it looked decent 4 trackkie

it was some breh wearing it in the xchange in ilford today didnt want to say nething just in case people say im homo for looking at next mans clothesoh yeah and 3 weeks ago i see some next trackkie in jd sports can not remember the make but i thought it looked decent 4 trackkie
Oh damnAllow JD i'm looking for somethin that's more American style that's why i said somethin da Rappers wear even da Akademiks trakies were on pointBut wat would be better is if it was a classy brand like Prada or Calvin Klein Not looking for no damn Chavy Adidas JD sports bullshit

yeah there are some nice prada tracksuitsI went through a phaze in October where i would search designer clothes at work at forward them to my yahoo account I should sort out that account on sunday I will bump up this topic with some links to some nice shopsallot of the shops are in america and italy though

yeah there are some nice prada tracksuitsI went through a phaze in October where i would search designer clothes at work at forward them to my yahoo account I should sort out that account on sunday I will bump up this topic with some links to some nice shopsallot of the shops are in america and italy though
Do that though would appreciate it to see wat you selectedBut it takes da piss dat most da shop's aren't even in this country

step 1. dont make ANY topicsstep 2. stop talking about NW in every poststep 3. stop sending for people in topics that dont require itif you do this, you probably wont get banned
lol@serious responses to this topic.
Wat you mean?See i made a decent topic which wasn't controversial but you still hating and my topic rights have been bannedTell me it isn't racism now?
:mellow:
Fully racist, you cracka.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Though you weren't gonna make topics you c*nt
TBFH