People who still wear trak suits

Shady Records

VIP22 is a very racist oreiented message board'she's ok for a white thing' <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<tryna say white girls aren't human?'it hurts my soul when white guys date blk girls' <<<<<<<<<<<< another racism comment from P BRISCOIt's a fact the majority of mod's and users here are blk Jamaicans or whatever and like me there are a few white usersWay i have been racially stereotyped on here is disgusting P Brisco is a racict guy i think he a Muslim

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On top of dat P Brisco is African not even Jamaican or Carribean Yet he says things like 'Ting''gwan' Guys'a a Jafaican Wen i first came on here he said i'm acting like i wanna be American yet this guy is using Jamaican slang wen he is Nigerian or from Ghana or somethinSame with Mr Martinez this p*ssy hole uses the same word acting like he a Jamaican wen he is a ColombianShaking my head @ these clownsP Brisco is fake acts like a big guy getting brave online i showed man my pic

It was da beggining of da end for me wen i asked someone tell me a good place to get a bandana and P Brisco started crying about thatThen he said i try act American cos i said Fo ShoThen i said why don't you stop saying Fam then cos Fam is an American slang wordThen he started going on about nah Fam is different it's not like saying Fo Sho

so this is how u blend in?
I won't ever be able to blend in i tried i tried hard but you ruined it from my very first account everyone was cool with me till you started a hate agenda on me which led to people saying i'm Tulse, Goku etcThen people said my persona on here is fake then i had to resort to lying saying dat girl wasn't my ex just so you would un ban meyou really messed things up on here for me from day

I looked at myself as a white version of BOXA/E15I see so many similarities in our persona no homoBut he got accepted here i neverI'm pissed that at 1 point i was respected on here then i became public enemy number 1 i can't not be myself on here so that means yeh i will make topics like this cos it intrestes meI just can do me and i will never quit ban me and i'll keep coming bac that's a promise

can i ask a question a to the forumwhats more worrying that this is a made up persona or that its actually a real person?whats wors?
But my dude you not GodWhy should you judge meWho da fuk are you to judgeCan't you let me be me and not be bothered on here like banned Why you got a problem with how i act? that's just hating straight up hating

I'm tryna talk to you on the level here P Brisco i'm tryna make you look at it from my point of viewWhat is actually made uup about me? think logically wat have i lied about or made upAt da end of the day this is a forum it's not like we ever gonna see each other face to face so if you wanna believe i made a persona up that's your opinionBut i am just acting like myselfsimple

Me and E15 are 18 Why should we act like we 30 plusAs time goes on people mature but me and E15 are at a stage where we are into trak suit's and Rap music and smoking weed and all dat bullshitAm i asking for too much by saying LOSEN UP You VIP guys act way too serious as well like y'all 30 years old

I think i deserve to get my topic making rights bacI deserve to never be called a fake persona and accussed of being an alias of Goku, Tulse etcI deserve to be treated with respect and never ever be banned or called any racist names like craka or wiggalets try that for 6 months then i know everyone here will grow to like me like i said at 1 point me and The Infamous, Luca Tony, Tony Blk, kurious and a few others were real tight