Sign in to follow this  
Angelo

Natasha Richardson

who cares a rich white lady died skiing in a exclusive resort while 100 black kids died on a rubbbish tip outside of luandaabout tragic
this is what i thought when i saw it on the news earlier

who cares a rich white lady died skiing in a exclusive resort while 100 black kids died on a rubbbish tip outside of luandaabout tragic
Bruv have u actually got a back bone, or do u live to please the ethnics (no race'o)

il rephrase some rich white smarmy cowwith more money then meits like when diana diedthe outpourin of grief made me vomit into my mouthpeople are so lameu knw
when its one person or a famous one its more personal they see dying kids in another country as a statistic

Bruv have u actually got a back bone, or do u live to please the ethnics (no race'o)
"Bruv" what the f*ck are you actually talking about?Am I supposed to shed a tear for Natasha Richardson cos she's white or something? I don't understand what you're at tbh

So Afghan and everyone that c/s him.What are you saying.Do you want the media to not bother reporting on this? And those that saw her shows/plays to not care?, and for them to give coverage everytime someone in a poor country dies that had no chance of a future INSTEAD of this?She's no Jady Goody but she's no poor african.The reason she's getting coverage is because people knew who she was, and she was talented. And it's tragic despite what you want to compare it with.Tbf it seems like you're winging because you're used to it.