Sign in to follow this  
MrJibbles

Kane beats the crap out of Tim Sylvia

DETROIT, MI - Former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Tim Sylvia was involved in a fight at a bar in downtown Detroit Michigan with 7 foot, 320 pound WWE Superstar, Glen 'Kane' Jacobs.No details are currently being released on how the fight started. A witness says the two were arguing and Tim Sylvia instigated the fight. Jacobs quickly took Sylvia to the ground and repeatedly punched him in the face. The bartender along with a bystander helped pull Jacobs off Sylvia. Sylvia was said to have suffered a broken nose and a black eye.The police were notified but since the fight was not prolonged and neither men wanted to press any charges, no arrests were made. Sylvia was driven by a friend who was with him to the hospital to treat the broken nose. Glen Jacobs left the scene with his wife shortly after.More details to be released as they come in.

low being in the ufc and being taken out by a wwf wrestler
lol i can imagine tim sylvia mocking wrestlers similar to what u just did and kane not having a bar

LOLWould be interesting reading both wrestling and MMA forums to see the difference of response from both sets of fans.Wrestling forums: "It's not as fake as people think you know...these guys are tough so don't be fooled"MMA forums: "Yea but that was Tim Silvia....someone should set up a match between Kane and ____ then we will see if Kane manages to show up to Raw next week"

kane probably gave him one of them mash down punches ... them kinda punches from that height from a guy of that power can't be the lick.Kane could probably lift more than sylvia.......kane obviously got hold of him first before sylvia could do anything and then got worked over lol...shame.

kane probably gave him one of them mash down punches ... them kinda punches from that height from a guy of that power can't be the lick.
WHO'S FAKE NOW
LOL Creasing.

lol something similar happened about 5 years ago when wwe were doing a show in birminghambatista & a few otheres banged up a few local mma fighters

I heard this was fake.
^^^Still think Kane could beat up Tim Sylvia though lol.I swear everytime I see him I have to facepalm.lol @ the cheap productionlol @ epic battlelol @ mercer being worn out after hitting the bag haha

Yeah it got called a fake, some guys on an MMA board posted the story, Kane rubbished it.