I need some advise from you experienced man

Lenny

Right,Im a lean 6ft 4, not sure how much i weigh, i wanna start hitting gym and bulking up. and generally just get bigger. can anyone give me tips on day by day routines, like what muscle groups to do on certain days and how much cardio i should be doing and so on. Last time i went Gym i was just jumping on different machines like a noob then would do a session in the weights room.So i need a structure to start me off any other help like what foods to eat during the day and other supplements would be a bonus. if not i'll just check the sticky at the top of the pagemuch appreciated(i would of browsed the old pages but you man are more experienced now and im guessing you would have more to tell me)/Also North london man what gym do you go to?

Right,Im a lean 6ft 4, not sure how much i weigh, i wanna start hitting gym and bulking up. and generally just get bigger. can anyone give me tips on day by day routines, like what muscle groups to do on certain days and how much cardio i should be doing and so on. Last time i went Gym i was just jumping on different machines like a noob then would do a session in the weights room.So i need a structure to start me off any other help like what foods to eat during the day and other supplements would be a bonus. if not i'll just check the sticky at the top of the pagemuch appreciated(i would of browsed the old pages but you man are more experienced now and im guessing you would have more to tell me)/Also North london man what gym do you go to?
http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5x5-beg...aining-program/