Snoop On Dubstep...

Rippy

Guest Triple XXX
They're doing a whole album with him if I aint mistaken. I heard the instrumentals they built for Lupe Fiasco as well - they sound pretty solid but I aint feeling all this American ting all over it. Meh.
hardwill b interesting still

Guest Medic

Beat has been rinsed to the MAX. Thats why its lame. Maybe if it was over some new or fresh, or not THIS beat then it might of worked. Song is terrible, but its good exposure for dubstep. Theres always that elitist group that want dubstep to remain underground, but producers deserve the recognition. We're probably gonna see many more collabs.

Guest Medic
Americans should allow spitting over dubstep.
i remember hearing a couple american rappers on the 'nintendub' mix, it just doesn't sound right.
I actually liked some of them mash ups.

sh*t tune. the beat conflicts with the lyrics and flow.the beat has been rinsed hard and the edits make the beat weaker. ontop of that the sh*t lyrics crowd it and the vibe eastern jam has is just killed off in this tune.this is nothing but cheesy, commercial, trashy hip hop or rap more specifically. its just got a wobble in the background.

Guest Medic
pleaseee i beg someone upload the original to this tune. not feelin it btw.
Do people even read the threads anymore?Also lmao @ wild animals having anything to do with the production. wasters.