Sign in to follow this  
VENOM

bounty Sri lankan refuses to serve anyone who doesnt speak good english

so this sri lankan postoffice manager/owner has said that he expects that immigrant who come to the UK should show respeck and speak the langage and respect the flag.he has taken a stand and refused to serve customers in his store who dont speak good english and want transactions from his post office." we can barely understand them and some just choose to speak in native touunge, but im not helping them adjust if i respond to them in anything other than english. thats how i learnt and so should they"asians are tbe biggest bounties still thats why they were all given corner shops back in the 80's when idiamin kicked them out of uganda.

he has a point but I dont think they should not give jobs to them sri lanken students in kfc I dont understand a word they say always asking them to repeat themselfbut then again who else would do the work?

I think if ur gonna live and work here u should make some small effort to grasp at least the basics of the english language - purely for the convenience of others.

I think if ur gonna live and work here u should make some small effort to grasp at least the basics of the english language - purely for the convenience of others.
yesand for their own benefit too imagine a paramedic needs to talk to them about a life and death situation but cant understand them?get an interpreter?the time to do that could mean its too late.

asian cooning is at an epidemic i wont lie ... the amount of sameer 'samuel' patels etc and walls full of white peoples posts sayin stuff like 'hows life token' or fully calling themselves the token...muslims hold it down tho... and get destroyed daily because of it...its hard 2 not turn into a bounty when u get money lets be real black people are the architypal bounties in a lot of ways with their interbreeding dilution tactics and general befrieding of the whites whilst still being at the bottom of the barrel.. shits discustin original house negroe behaviour (no racist)o and venom no1 gave brown people in this country anything they made it on their own through graft and bringing ecahotha through... something ur community needs 2 learn a bit about
Ouch. I do wish we were a bit more militant. Another Brixton riot type thing is so overdue

asian cooning is at an epidemic i wont lie ... the amount of sameer 'samuel' patels etc and walls full of white peoples posts sayin stuff like 'hows life token' or fully calling themselves the token...muslims hold it down tho... and get destroyed daily because of it...its hard 2 not turn into a bounty when u get money lets be real black people are the architypal bounties in a lot of ways with their interbreeding dilution tactics and general befrieding of the whites whilst still being at the bottom of the barrel.. shits discustin original house negroe behaviour (no racist)o and venom no1 gave brown people in this country anything they made it on their own through graft and bringing ecahotha through... something ur community needs 2 learn a bit about
c/sbutBlacks >> Asians.

Guest Lemons
LOL.

c/sbutBlacks >> Asians.
What is your ethnic origin?

c/sbutBlacks >> Asians.
But seriously, what is your ethnic origin?

c/sbutBlacks >> Asians.

none of u asians have done prince harry any harm since he dissed u alljust saying init

c/sbutBlacks >> Asians.
Carribeanian.

I reckon people should make an effort to learn how to speak the country's language if they are planning to live there long term, however if they have trouble with learning how to speak it it's not fair to spite them for it.

How is he a bounty, guy is chattin' sense.People need to come to this country and AT LEAST learn the language.

Venom you're a smeghead.If people come to this country they should learn the language... Period.Also Asians weren't 'given' anything when they came over. They worked for it.f*ck*ng idiot.

swear zamorak is mixed white & east asian, I remember seeing a picture of him a while back

u know when u laugh but its true moments