Sign in to follow this  
Alejandro Sosa

hiphop what is your favourite dj sound

clinton sparks "get familiar" , supa mario mario bros sounds and dj drama 'silenced gunshot and body drop' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________________________personally whats urs

MAARRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWhoever they get to do that Tapemasters Inc. voice. Some epic voice.
cant remember that, is it the same as the evil empire guy cos he is sick. sounds like the guy from movie trailers.

CANNON[whitesportsannoucer]ITS THE EVIL EMPYAH[/whitesportsannoucer]and the classicdrama king

GANGSTA GANGSTA GRIZELL GRIZELSthat other south one with the lil yout sayin WE DOWN SOUTH SLANGIN NIGGAone that proper annoys me is Duke the Godsthe was Camrons had G O D G O D G O D echoes over the start of every track ment i couldnt really rate it, or get into iti shudder every time i hear G O D at the start of a dipset track because of it

1000 GRAMSUNCUT TO THE MAX
uncut to the gut?also that other onemight have it a tad wrong but it's something along the lines of..."they're gonna shove you in the lockers and ruffle your school clothes"first parts blatantly way off, might be steal ur lunch or somethingeither way>>>>>>>>>

1000 GRAMSUNCUT TO THE MAX
uncut to the gut?>>>>>>>>
thats it, my bad.and big mike on coke wave listen to goon musicthan jingggggggggg-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dj clue, was that guy to be honest.He was the one that gave birth to these dj's puttin reverb and delays voices on their tapes and what not. Dj clue back in the day > __________Envy came close as well. But clinton sparks as the biggest slogan of all of them AT present

The 50 drop for On Point >>>>>>>>>>>>>"And thats the reason why his names On Point, cos he's on point p*ssy""Is this whatchu want? Huh?!"

The 50 drop for On Point >>>>>>>>>>>>>"And thats the reason why his names On Point, cos he's on point p*ssy""Is this whatchu want? Huh?!"
C/S

c/s clinton sparksalso i know this is the hip hop room but...''said you don't know nothing til you know that i love youuuuuuyouuuuubaby i knowi knowww i can reach youi'll show youi'll teach you...'' >>>>>>>>