Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

mcdonalds monopoly come we work together to win the prizes?

just list what places u have got and if we manage to come up with ne matches the people with the winning tickets share the prize all u need to do is write down what properties u have?who is on it?it is a win win to be honest

www.mcdonalds-monopoly.co.ukim on about the collect to win stuffCollect To Win: 1. 1 x £500k cash prize 2. 2 x £300k to buy a home with 3. 8 x mini coopers 4. 100 x virgin holidays 5. 150 x £1000 prepaid visa card 6. 500 x Nokia phone with EA N-Gage Monopoly game 7. 1100 x Kodak Digital Cameras 8. 1250 x £100 Prepaid visa card 9. Stations: 150 x free energy for a year (up to £1500) from npowerInstant Win: 1. 2 x mini coopers 2. 150 x virgin holidays 3. 20 x £1000 Buyagift.com shopping sprees 4. 150 x £1000 prepaid visa card 5. 500 x Nokia phone with EA N-Gage Monopoly game 6. 300 x Kodak Digital Cameras 7. 500 x £100 Prepaid visa card 8. 500 x £100 HQHair Vouchers 9. £100 off Virgin Holidays of £1,000 or more 10. 20% off at Buyagift 11. 20% off HQHair.com 12. 15% off at Kokak.com/uk 13. £5 off £15 spent on books and stationery spent at WHSmith 14. £1 to £99 money off** at HMV and HMV.com 15. Millions of great tasting McDonald's food prizes 16. Stations: 50 x free energy for a year (up to £1500) from npower

www.mcdonalds-monopoly.co.ukim on about the collect to win stuffCollect To Win: 1. 1 x £500k cash prize 2. 2 x £300k to buy a home with 3. 8 x mini coopers 4. 100 x virgin holidays 5. 150 x £1000 prepaid visa card 6. 500 x Nokia phone with EA N-Gage Monopoly game 7. 1100 x Kodak Digital Cameras 8. 1250 x £100 Prepaid visa card 9. Stations: 150 x free energy for a year (up to £1500) from npowerInstant Win: 1. 2 x mini coopers 2. 150 x virgin holidays 3. 20 x £1000 Buyagift.com shopping sprees 4. 150 x £1000 prepaid visa card 5. 500 x Nokia phone with EA N-Gage Monopoly game 6. 300 x Kodak Digital Cameras 7. 500 x £100 Prepaid visa card 8. 500 x £100 HQHair Vouchers 9. £100 off Virgin Holidays of £1,000 or more 10. 20% off at Buyagift 11. 20% off HQHair.com 12. 15% off at Kokak.com/uk 13. £5 off £15 spent on books and stationery spent at WHSmith 14. £1 to £99 money off** at HMV and HMV.com 15. Millions of great tasting McDonald's food prizes 16. Stations: 50 x free energy for a year (up to £1500) from npower
sounds like BS how many diff. properties are there and how do u get one in the 1st place?

Its all a scamthey always make certain properties hard to obtain, so you never get a full set to win the prize

Its all a scamthey always make certain properties hard to obtain, so you never get a full set to win the prize
That's the point in this thread though innit? Between everybody there must be a full set worth more than a free meal.

That's the point in this thread though innit? Between everybody there must be a full set worth more than a free meal.

i s'pose, but even with a few ppl, the odds are still highly unlikely

I gt 100 pand off a holiday a year ago.There is hope!
That is a sh*t prize. You either end up taking a holiday that you weren't necessarily going to take (so they win) or you take a holiday you were going to take but get it with whoever the named travel company are (so they win). Best case scenario is you were going to book a holiday with them anyway and had already got quotes to find them the cheapest. What are the odds of you winning a holiday between getting quotes and booking?sh*t prize.

im on it, i think this is the best chance any of us have of winning in this gameno use tryin to go it alone

exactly.and they usually wait until near the very end of the competition to release the valuable properties.Although big up Susan who used to give me rolls of the stuff during the 1998 World Cup competition. She also done the same with the first Monopoly game back in 2001 I think.

I gt 100 pand off a holiday a year ago.There is hope!
That is a sh*t prize. You either end up taking a holiday that you weren't necessarily going to take (so they win) or you take a holiday you were going to take but get it with whoever the named travel company are (so they win). Best case scenario is you were going to book a holiday with them anyway and had already got quotes to find them the cheapest. What are the odds of you winning a holiday between getting quotes and booking?sh*t prize.
Dont rain on my parade <_<

last time this was on i filled up 2 of every colour and had park lane aswell, n then i had bare repeats of the same ones and no1 would swapsiesbut yeh mad vybes i is on it wen i get to it i will post all the properties i have

I'm on itI still have some properties from last year, u reckon they've changed?