Sign in to follow this  
MrJibbles

Champions League Quarter and Semi-Final Draws

ArsenalBarcelonaBayern MunichChelseaLiverpoolManchester UtdFC PortoVillarrealAnyone you want?An idea of how the draw will go?Also The Times have set up a petition to get the final removed from Rome, if you want a read click here.

Honestly.. anyone.. if we get porto/villareal we will just make it harder for ourselves anyway

Manchester United champions of the world V ChelseaBarca V ArsenalLiverpool V PortoBayern V VillarealThats what i expect. Dont mind who we get,

Guest Medic

Arsenal v LiverpoolBayern v ChelseaBarca v VillarealUnited v Poro

LOL if Manchester United champions of the world get us they are going out. Dont hype, i beg!Good Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All 4 English teams are gonna get drawn against each other.They won't allow the possibilty of an all English final for a third year in a row cos we had our time last year.Don't care who we get cos we're gonna march on to that final, no matter what.

hope itsman u v chelsea v arsenal v liverpoolbarca v bayern v villarreal v portoSetting up the dream final of arsenal porto nah only jokingUnited V Bayern 10 years on

Honestly.. anyone.. if we get porto/villareal we will just make it harder for ourselves anyway

I don't care who we get tbh though drawing Man U & thrashing them unequivocally again would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice.