Sign in to follow this  
The Infamous

white girls

so bascially I wing maned for my niggaim proper licked stillhe had a free yard and I had to stop the semi large chick from c*ck blocking as he did fr me stilli bascially had to distract her and I kissed her :D:D:D f*cked her :D:D:D she try say no brain :D:D:D i missed the target about 12 times and flacid through outshe was asking if I would bell her after f*ckingi said yh I was nowhere near nutting and I wanted too some sh*t pumallow meeting her again still she has tits and a arse but not my typemy boy didnt even f*ck it :./f*ck white girls try ask if I wanted to pregnate herWTFfgfdgdgsafe ppkl

my condolences brotherhope things pick up for you in the future

allow this spittinglmfao took a one litre sprite spat all off it out for 10mins in sinkethen took some daime chocolate and spat it into a bucketmy hands and mouth feel like herlmfao

she asked me if I love her just nowwtfswe talked 20mins agotold her nah she goes what about like i said yh suttin like thatshe was like u ok I said I aint allowed out of yard again and im grounded for 4 weeks she said she will call me tomorrow:/wat di rass

them ones where u scold urself in shower b'cuz u feel so mutilated its okbreatheshe cant hurt u again

I will stab my self if I have a kid with hershe is like 18 too youngI need to tell her to take the pill just to confirmlmfoao@ meI feel like a nigerian

I will stab my self if I have a kid with hershe is like 18 too youngI need to tell her to take the pill just to confirmlmfoao@ meI feel like a nigerian
She asked you if you would like to get her up the duff yeh?How old are you?Why didn't you use a condom if you didnt like her?

bascially she said weres the dom i said herewe ded the tingthe dom dont feel like its enouhgshe said dont f*ck me so hard u mite break the dom and do u wana pregnate meI said :./im getting a new simpmsl

i dom'ed it all the wayallow bare backing hersome wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide pum/my boy siad he bocatted thatwtfthe mandem will hear abuot this

white girls are gods greatest creation... your lying for e-stripes all these fronting brothers are really wifeing white chicks and sucking there pum... cos who in there right mind would wife some black chick

white girls are gods greatest creation... your lying for e-stripes all these fronting brothers are really wifeing white chicks and sucking there mum... cos who in there right mind would wife some black chick
bvnvbnwhite chicks>>>this white chick<<<<<<<<<<<<<cant wait to tell teh boys he bocatted some boshfgdfgpmsl