white girls

The Infamous

so bascially I wing maned for my niggaim proper licked stillhe had a free yard and I had to stop the semi large chick from c*ck blocking as he did fr me stilli bascially had to distract her and I kissed her :D:D:D f*cked her :D:D:D she try say no brain :D:D:D i missed the target about 12 times and flacid through outshe was asking if I would bell her after f*ckingi said yh I was nowhere near nutting and I wanted too some sh*t pumallow meeting her again still she has tits and a arse but not my typemy boy didnt even f*ck it :./f*ck white girls try ask if I wanted to pregnate herWTFfgfdgdgsafe ppkl

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

white girls are gods greatest creation... your lying for e-stripes all these fronting brothers are really wifeing white chicks and sucking there mum... cos who in there right mind would wife some black chick
bvnvbnwhite chicks>>>this white chick<<<<<<<<<<<<<cant wait to tell teh boys he bocatted some boshfgdfgpmsl