white girls

The Infamous

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so bascially I wing maned for my niggaim proper licked stillhe had a free yard and I had to stop the semi large chick from c*ck blocking as he did fr me stilli bascially had to distract her and I kissed her :D:D:D f*cked her :D:D:D she try say no brain :D:D:D i missed the target about 12 times and flacid through outshe was asking if I would bell her after f*ckingi said yh I was nowhere near nutting and I wanted too some sh*t pumallow meeting her again still she has tits and a arse but not my typemy boy didnt even f*ck it :./f*ck white girls try ask if I wanted to pregnate herWTFfgfdgdgsafe ppkl
all this controversy...

Any black guy you are tbh.Man was fiending white gurls then try come on here to show he don't like them, yet he the one who f*cked the ugly bitch!!!The greek joke is done, maybe in 2004/5 but this is 2009 dawg!!!You can keep them greek gurls, for the last two years I've wanted nothing to do with them, the greek mandem can have them!!!Your sendings are on this level:PostBoyTrolley.jpgSome 10th class stamp business!!!
:D

White girl = loyalty.Black/mixed (black and white) girl = f*cked in the head. Knows a good thing when she sees it, but f*cks it up (she doesn't know why), thus turning a brother into the player elite, that later down the line she complains about and wonders why their aint no "Good black men" or "Why are they all with white girls."Asian = conflicted.Oriental = unknown.Other = varies.Sidenote: - :D

White girl = loyalty.Black/mixed (black and white) girl = f*cked in the head. Knows a good thing when she sees it, but f*cks it up (she doesn't know why), thus turning a brother into the player elite, that later down the line she complains about and wonders why their aint no "Good black men" or "Why are they all with white girls."Asian = conflicted.Oriental = unknown.Other = varies.Sidenote: - :D
lol this post is nonsense

LolI read it bare times as well, but could not make sense of what the f*ck this user was talking about.

this!slash, WTF?white girls loyal?????