Sign in to follow this  
Jo Dark

La Roux

I know what you mean, its not conventional, sometimes she talks rather than sings (if that makes sense).I only started to like them through Skreams remix.Like the original as well though, more an '80s synth sound about them.

like the in for the kill song, beat is nice, catchy, like the 80's vibe to it, remind me of human leauge etcits june's daughter, u know pc june auckland who used to be in the Bill, some random info for you there.Jo i agree with you about her voice though, something is missing.

Heard skream's remix of that one tune, a rare example of an english person singing in an english accent.

Heard skream's remix of that one tune, a rare example of an english person singing in an english accent.
Serious. Love her voice tbh.

Guest Wu-Tang

I was going to make a thead a couple weeks ago jsut to complain about thisWORSTEXCUSE FOR MUSIC EVERShe sounds like she is 'mock singing', like how a child would sing if they were taking the piss out of someoneAWFUL voiceI want to kill her everytime it comes on the radioout of tone bitch.

her voice is decent, for an english singer.but the skream remix does a lot for her because its a good tune. when i herd the original i thought it was awful.

like the in for the kill song, beat is nice, catchy, like the 80's vibe to it,
c/s tune is good tho reminds me of one tune cant remember

the in for the kill tune was the snowbombing anthemthe high contrast remix #wekghiwelwjgoh my face

like the skream remix better than the original

please allow all that dubstep bullshitit all sounds the same
allow your narrow mind in this topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMBNZ6mDSYk Quicksandhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELRD8ZMYmrA In For The KillWho here likes her? By rights I should, because she's like Eurhythmics, and they're one of my favourite groups, but there's just something about La Roux's voice I don't like. It makes my throat scratchy when I hear her voice (I don't know why).
That's hay fever blad.I really like the "In For The Kill" remix. I'm not a really in depth music fan but I enjoy her voice.

please allow all that dubstep bullshitit all sounds the same
You d*ckhead, that tunes a f*ck*ng banger.Original is awful

Guest Jogo Bonito
like the skream remix rather than the original

Guest WAVESURFER

I was supposed to go & see her a coupla weeks ago, but my mate gave my ticket to a barmaid. :/ No joke. :/

I was supposed to go & see her a coupla weeks ago, but my mate gave my ticket to a barmaid. :/ No joke. :/
That barmaid must have been on some 'Alicia Keys You Don't Know My Name' vibe. If not he failed at friendship.

all about the re-re-remix vip ting. init
why? just y wud u do dis??!?!for the kill is a banger truss! her voice sounds out of tone but i still like it, anyway who can really judge vocal quality wen they listen to tpain?btw im a big tpain fan

lol its just a bit of a laugh, and its f*ckin funny.not a fan of the original, but the skream remix is a good tune...BUT its been rinsed to death and the reason for that pisstake is because thats how it sounds in your head after you have heard it a million times lol.

yeah but you know what, even though i am now quite bored of the skream version, there is a kind of 80s disco remix by lifelike which is doing it for me now. the vocals are just that catchy

That barmaid must have been on some 'Alicia Keys You Don't Know My Name' vibe. If not he failed at friendship.
Ha.