La Roux

Jo Dark

Guest WAVESURFER
I was supposed to go & see her a coupla weeks ago, but my mate gave my ticket to a barmaid. :/ No joke. :/
That barmaid must have been on some 'Alicia Keys You Don't Know My Name' vibe. If not he failed at friendship.
:lol: Haha yeah, it was something like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Listening to the skream remix of in for the kill whilst sat by the pool sippin on a cocktail was relaxxxxxxxxxing.it was great how the pool played decent music from the big speakers, was just like one mad pool rave everyday.didnt even think to much of the remix until i heard it out there as it got played a lot, but ye its nice

La Roux labels R&B empty.""Lyrically it's just like really really bad - I think a lot of it just doesn't mean anything."I think a lot of it is, 'Baby I love you, I want to kiss you'. It's just like what are you on about? Shut up." "If she was on fire I wouldn't even stop to piss on her. Her album is sh*t and I actually uploaded it onto the internet just to be a c*nt.

Guest WAVESURFER
La Roux labels R&B empty.""Lyrically it's just like really really bad - I think a lot of it just doesn't mean anything."I think a lot of it is, 'Baby I love you, I want to kiss you'. It's just like what are you on about? Shut up." "If she was on fire I wouldn't even stop to piss on her. Her album is sh*t and I actually uploaded it onto the internet just to be a c*nt.
What a f*ck*ng idiot.Her lyrics are worse than 90% of R&B artists.

• 1 year later...