Does anyone still eat dinner with their family?

Parrist

I remember back in the day it was the norm for us to all gather at the dinner table and eat together.I can't remember the last time we done this. It has gotten so bad we don't even eat dinner together on Christmas day. Am I chatting sh*t or is that not serious?Does anyone still eat dinner with their family everyday? I know I shouldn't say 'still' because I'm sure there is still a handful of us that do. Those of us with very close families.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons

Every day more or less.Mum has to wait for me and dad to get back from work so we usually eat around 8:30ish in the evening.I remember when it used to be 5 on the dot.

at least once every 2 weeks i got a table in my kitchen and when i cook and the house has a few heads ill sometimes say sit at the table.but when its just me and my son we eat in living room infront of the tv still.gonna fix up for this year though bare times i could eat at the table and its not like its a hard ting to do considering i got the space.

Last time we did was the other day cos it was my sisters birthday.Apart from that no we dont....it usually goes....dad in the front room watching football, my sis eating at the computer, my mum at the dining table and me wherever.I think when I have my own family I'll try and eat together cos i think family time is very important.

Can't really recall too many times in my lifetime me, my mum, my dad and my sister all ate together.These days it's my mum and sister eating in the kitchen bout 8ishMe eating in the kitchen or the living room around 10Then my dad in the kitchen around 11.

.I think when I have my own family I'll try and eat together cos i think family time is very important.

Not even, tray and TV thing these days, the family has declined into people who just live together.Dad needs to f*ck off for real, had to clart him on Sunday for tryna grips up my Mum.
:lol:
loland at the same time i'm sorry to hear that