Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

Best Sites To Look For Whips

f*ck CARS MANAll i want is a decent car for 4-7k for my first car and every car i find that looks nice and i want insurance is high and all the low insurance cars are f*ck*ng sh*t. I'm not driving no fiat f*ck offMight have to go for them new peugeots

First i was checking them sites like confused and i was getting mad prices like 5-9k on my own name. Lol @ that being more than my car.spoke to the people that did my parents and they said i think around 1100 they can insure me for a 1.4 but im guessing its going to go down bare 'cause im turning 21 next week. Would like something higher than 1.4 but its my first car and i know i will smash it somewhere most probs

What exactly do you know about cars? Dont act hard now think about what your gonna write as it may be your last in this topic. As i will gurantee my knowledge of cars exceeds your minimal standard.

What exactly do you know about cars? Dont act hard now think about what your gonna write as it may be your last in this topic. As i will gurantee my knowledge of cars exceeds your minimal standard.
lol! wot a geek. did i even say i know about cars. wouldnt be stupid enough 2 buy one of ebay tho.

Ur Local paper website is definatly worth checking out....were the bargins are tbh.

f*ck CARS MANAll i want is a decent car for 4-7k for my first car and every car i find that looks nice and i want insurance is high and all the low insurance cars are f*ck*ng sh*t. I'm not driving no fiat f*ck offMight have to go for them new peugeots
holla for insurance

Autotrader / Gumtree.Found my car on gumtree.It came up on Autotrader a week or two after I bought it.Same with my 2nd car actually but I saw it on Autotrader the day before I went to get it.Definately came up on gumtree 1st as I was checking autotrader daily.