Best Sites To Look For Whips

Aquaman

f*ck CARS MANAll i want is a decent car for 4-7k for my first car and every car i find that looks nice and i want insurance is high and all the low insurance cars are f*ck*ng sh*t. I'm not driving no fiat f*ck offMight have to go for them new peugeots

First i was checking them sites like confused and i was getting mad prices like 5-9k on my own name. Lol @ that being more than my car.spoke to the people that did my parents and they said i think around 1100 they can insure me for a 1.4 but im guessing its going to go down bare 'cause im turning 21 next week. Would like something higher than 1.4 but its my first car and i know i will smash it somewhere most probs

f*ck CARS MANAll i want is a decent car for 4-7k for my first car and every car i find that looks nice and i want insurance is high and all the low insurance cars are f*ck*ng sh*t. I'm not driving no fiat f*ck offMight have to go for them new peugeots
holla for insurance

Autotrader / Gumtree.Found my car on gumtree.It came up on Autotrader a week or two after I bought it.Same with my 2nd car actually but I saw it on Autotrader the day before I went to get it.Definately came up on gumtree 1st as I was checking autotrader daily.