George Boateng - ‘black people can't handle stress'

streets.

From HCAFC’s CITY Magazine:You are obviously happy at Hull but what about the future?I’ll let you into a secret. I have always had a dream to finish playing for Feyenoord - my home team. I would rather go back there than play in England in the lower division. But things could change. Football can be a funny game. Who knows?What about coaching or management?I was never a big fan. I don’t think black people can handle stress very well. There aren’t many black managers in the Premier League. Paul Ince is the only one - and he didn’t last long! We don’t handle stress. Now, I’m here, watching Phil Brown, how he’s dealing with the players, how he’s coaching and stuff, I am changing my mind in terms of maybe it’s time to start getting my badges. I might not do anything with them but perhaps it might open a few doors. Who knows?So George Boateng, a manager?I don’t know. Ideally, I would like to do TV. Of course, the money is a lot less. Some of the best managers can get three or four million a year but TV is less stressful. I enjoy doing TV. When I was younger and at Feyenoord, I helped present the European games on TV and I was only 18 or 19. Since then, TV has always been something I’ve loved doing. Maybe when I’ve stopped playing, then I might go into management. That’s why it is essential I start doing my coaching badges now. TV, though, would be my priority.http://hull.theoffside.com/team-news/city-...ge-boateng.htmlgeorge_boateng.jpg