Sign in to follow this  
Agony

Westwood - Movement/Marvell Freestyle

which one is vortex or shocka
When they are all on the mic at the end of the vid Shocka is on the right, Vertex on the left and Double in the middle

ghetto only one doing it for me... cant stand wretch couldn't stand the first guy on the movement/marvell video ethier... he was tryna sound like ghetts too much doing that gay sh*t with his voice

Vids big, Marvell are good still Lol @ that second vid, Shocka deaded Snoopy

Went sick in this vid.Double S > Ghetts > Vertex > Wretch > Shocka In that order

Went sick in this vid.Double S > Ghetts > Vertex > Wretch > Shocka In that order
I can certainly C/S for this video.Lol @ Shocka never being good.

When Ghetts said "I slew dem, even the yutes dem" was that a shot at Tempz or is that a reach?Wretch f*cked that acapella. Too sickShocka did much better in the second vid. Them dudes havent got the star appeal tho

Was waiting for that, nice.Not as good as part 1.Last beat is sick.

Whos that breh in the black jacket? Them bars he spat on the Dot Rotten beat (beat ID cos that beat knocks) were f*ckin ard. Mans got abit of a menacing voice too. Ghetts merks it as wellGrime isnt for Wretch imoVertex spat them bars twice. Slippin. "But its no Biggie, its all gravy!!!" "Limewire, shes going down loads" f*ck offDouble's look of shock when he forgets the bar is jokeFeelin Marvels vibe tho