Which side of the Family do you feel are most familiar with?

Captain Planet

Personally it's my mum's side, whenever I go Ghana they're are always there to greet me and treat me like I'm some long lost relation they are keen to know even though they know me.They are also the most involved in my life even though they live abroad, they offered help during my difficult patches as a child.The house we have there is amongst their community so I have about 12 cousins and 3 uncles and aunts within the locale.It's live.I tend to think of my mums family as my family, period.My Dads side for one don't appear to care for his existence :lol:.When we had a family get together for my parent wedding vow renewal (ironic) in Ghana they were just there in numbers and didn't say anything to anyone just sitting quietly in my house looking like they wanted to be elsewhere.Never even met any of them tbh no visit phone calls or anything.The only auntie I see on a regular tried to snake my mum with my dad one time when she was staying with us in our house, had to say summin stil.

Guest Logster

Don't know any of my dad's side except for a couple of his nephews, all my dad's fam died way before their time.My mum's side are jokeLove off my Nana and GrandpapsAll the aunties and uncles are cool too.

Neither, since my mum's side doesn't acknowledge her (and therefore the rest of the children) and my dad's side are a collection of dead-beat snakes, lowest of the low..that includes my Grandma (which is an unpopular thought to have for most)Though in the past I guess I was more familiar with my dad's side of the family, there WERE some good memories

i know my mom's side more cos she kept us close from birth,the only thign i ont like is they act a bit snobbish to my dads side which is why i dont know my dads side as much. tried to reach out more to them but they still hold out so its my mother's side all of us are closest too.

i know my dads side more, they visit the house in najia more when were there - always look forward to seeing them bare jokes, but the ones in ldn....snmmy mums side is on sum next sh*t, i cant even type it
jewjew?
thing is i dont even knowjus dem ones were its like, 'who gave gave u dat drink' 'dont eat *** from ***' ^_):/

i know more of my mumsbare time ive been to link ups on my dads side and unless its the essential lot who i move with on a dailyi no nobodywhereas on my mum, everyone knows me, and if they dont see me at link ups, they ask for me(yes gloating i am the golden child of the fam)