Sign in to follow this  
Doug

Cold calling

anyone done thisu know when u get given a girls number and u just call her up and see wuts good/ tell her to come throughbasically deres this girl im on at uni and i only see her randomly cos i dont have her number and datbut my bredrin has her number and i wos gonna get it and ring her and tell her to come throughbad or good idea??? and wut are ure experiences in doing this???shes on my course btw but she rarely comes in.

if u ring her an she never even gave u her number ur guna look like the biggest p*ssy.. if u want her number man up and get it.. FROM HER..gettin a girls number who u like off ur mate is the stuff playgrounds r made of

Guest Triple XXX

facebook herduhhalthough moretime its an ask for their IP address ting, i dnt think ur on my level

You're at uni bruv... Facebook her. As my bredrin says "Throw out the friend request and see what happens." This is OK to do since you rarely see her in lectures.

not in '09.you'll hear lock off tone quicker then you can say beans on toast.

Call her and just act like you didn't know it was her number. If you do it right it'll be a good ice breaker and by the time you click hang up you'll have got yourself a date.