Sign in to follow this  
Doug

Songs you can relate too and why

I have dated a girl that wos just with me cos of my status and dat smhadd yours

I have dated a girl that wos just with me cos of my status and dat smhadd yours
stamford hill olders u kno LMAOOthis my sh*t gsmh

you just wanted an excuse to post that in whatever didnt you.status? your a little p*ssy who got jacked on the bus. or you think we forgot?

you just wanted an excuse to post that in whatever didnt you.status? your a little p*ssy who got jacked on the bus. or you think we forgot?
:lol:

:lol::lol: keep it up

:lol:
LMAO

ahhhhh, he opened up 2 u, n u just didnt care

Guest Triple XXX

generally in the dark times...in the brighter daysbig no homo

no particular reason i just really feel this song

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">first song that came to my head