Sign in to follow this  
jellybone

Do the Stanky Leg

saw this at number one on 106 & Park. confirmed everything id heard about BET.(looks sick though)

Guest Flat Ericó

wtf thought this was gonna be the white trouser girl again

Yeah, saw this recently.Music has gone so far downhill I doubt it will ever recover.However...I can't find the original youtube video, but the chick with the white bottoms in this vid would get something wicked done to her I swear.

Lol...my sis showed me that girls video. She can move!But Titan mind what you say....she looks underage lol.

Lol...my sis showed me that girls video. She can move!But Titan mind what you say....she looks underage lol.
Nah. She doesn't. :mellow: I don't think she is, but I can't be 100% sure.Screw you J Lovely.

pssshh.. Anything goes these days I guess. I like the beat tho.. U know Uk will will definitely jump on this soon.

Every time I see that ting in[FLIRTA]THE LEGGINGS, THE LEGGINGS[/FLIRTA]do her little solo bitFACEPALM-NAKEDGUN.gifI cant even watch her for more than 20 secondsMakes me mad that I'm experiencing this level of arousal yet I'm never gonna f*ck her

TBH JanayI'm not in the mood for the sort of ramping your dealin with right nowHowever feel free to come on msn bbzI'll be waiting in my string vest and boxersxxx

f*ck it you took too long JGot an apple bottom ting on the way from south nowGonna ring her back and ask her if she can go home and put some white leggings on to make me feel better about lifeAnyone got a download link for stanky leg?

f*ck it you took too long JGot an apple bottom ting on the way from south nowGonna ring her back and ask her if she can go home and put some white leggings on to make me feel better about lifeAnyone got a download link for stanky leg?
F you then. *hmmph*

Girl in the white trousers>>>>>>>>>> jjeezuuzzzzzzzgbsRGHDSAEHRJRTYKDMVHXHJKETFSJRTX JTXSJKJTKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKHMKGDKG