From CEO to Pizza Delievery Man

FANTA

That's why you should keep your arrogance in check when you get money like that.You never know when you can lose it.

Is this a pisstake?? LOL @ rock bottom being having to move out of your mansion.
Rockbottom looks alot different when you're high up.
True. They should call it relative rock bottom. Like that Marie-Douglas-David woman who was askin how she is expected to live on a £30,000,000 divorce settelment.

Is this a pisstake?? LOL @ rock bottom being having to move out of your mansion.
Rockbottom looks alot different when you're high up.
True. They should call it relative rock bottom. Like that Marie-Douglas-David woman who was askin how she is expected to live on a £30,000,000 divorce settelment.
:lol: I hate rich people.

he made some serious mistakes by not having some good investments, savings can only last so long. like the saying goes: its not how much you earn, but how much you keep. i beleive he's resilient enough to bounce back soon enough. he didnt go shoot his wife and kids and then hang himself

I don't think you can attribute arrogance in his case.Cause from the looks of it he made a bit of money from his job and decided to go it along, but it didn't quite work out.It takes a humble person to even do that lil news segment, plus remember he walked into that pizzaz shop and begged for a job to provide for his family.

I don't think you can attribute arrogance in his case.Cause from the looks of it he made a bit of money from his job and decided to go it along, but it didn't quite work out.It takes a humble person to even do that lil news segment, plus remember he walked into that pizzaz shop and begged for a job to provide for his family.
I'll rate him in that respect.But his arrogance was thinking the good times wouldn't stop.His arrogance was not keeping adequate savings and investments to cover himself and his family if things went tits up with his new solo venture.His arrogance is the fact he could have bought his home free and clear but decided to use it as collateral trying to live rich.His arrogance was sending himself and his family hundreds of thousands of dollars into debt trying to maintain the rich lifestyle.and now he is paying the price.

Hmmmm. I suppose he kinda qualifies. But I remember kids in school on dinner tickets with £110 Rockports. Government assistance does not equal rock bottom. Plus somebody is still payin for his kids to stay in private school. He'll be ok. But i DO rate him 4 bein a pizza man. And I feel bad for him coz his wife will leave him shortly. I can see it in her gold-digger eyes

Guest Triple XXX

lol @ u lot seein man was makin more money than ull ever see n puttin it on arrogancemans well educated, worked hard and is a victim of cicumstancesman even tried to jus setup his own hedge fund but it just wasnt the right timeu dnt get to where he got with arrogance, n arrogance wouldnt let you work as a pizza delivery man, he had all the right qualifications n worked to the top

I'll rate him in that respect.But his arrogance was thinking the good times wouldn't stop.His arrogance was not keeping adequate savings and investments to cover himself and his family if things went tits up with his new solo venture.His arrogance is the fact he could have bought his home free and clear but decided to use it as collateral trying to live rich.His arrogance was sending himself and his family hundreds of thousands of dollars into debt trying to maintain the rich lifestyle.and now he is paying the price.
i think u need to go check what the meaning of arrogance is, and then come and revise this

lol @ u lot seein man was makin more money than ull ever see n puttin it on arrogancemans well educated, worked hard and is a victim of cicumstancesman even tried to jus setup his own hedge fund but it just wasnt the right timeu dnt get to where he got with arrogance, n arrogance wouldnt let you work as a pizza delivery man, he had all the right qualifications n worked to the top
There are different types of arrogance. Not just the arrogance of believing you are above a certain wage or stature.You are arrogant if you think the good times will never stop rolling.So when you are earning that kinda p you should have that in mind. There must be a reason why by his own admission he and his family are hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt with over $100,000 on credit cards. Either him or the wifey could not let go of the rich lifestyle and it has negatively impacted on their future ability to recover from this.If you still trying to eat Beluga Caviar of a chicken and chips income.... despite what anyone says or disagrees with me I regard that as not just financially irresponsible but arrogant.People can feel free to disagree.

Guest Triple XXX

obviously they said he had a savings accountif anything man was tryna better himself and his family by not putting a limit on his achievements and aiming even higherits extremely risky, but you can tell man didnt want to be some sitting duck doing the same job all this life and wanted to start his own ting, i commend him for thatonly a few people saw the credit crunch coming and yea he should have saved some money instead of waiting ona return from his companybut its one thing to talk a good game and say "he should have saved it, why is he greedy" when you've never been in his situation or known how hard he worked to get to where he is, and its another to actually put that in practicelike i said, if he was arrogant he wouldnt be a pizza delivery man and wouldnt have done an interview, infact arrogant aint even the right word iont why u man are using it

i think u need to go check what the meaning of arrogance is, and then come and revise this