Would u wifey a girl who couldnt have kids?

prdx

the other day now yeah i was chattin with an old friend and she was sayin her sister may not be able to have kids anymore cos her boyfriend cheated an gave her chlyamedia and she doesnt even kno how long she had it for and it may have ruined her chances of having children..i'll be honest i kno the sister a little and i was very suprised and saddened by this news tbh as shes a nice, intelligent, very placid girl who pretty much keeps herself to herself and isnt on a hype like some of these waste bitches i see nowadays...back in the day i used to think yeah i would probly wifey that girl cos she seems like one of the good ones and she is quite pretty tbf..now that ive heard she may no longer be able to have kids, it got me thinking could i really wifey her again knowing she may not be able to ever have children.. an i do think, i couldnt do it.. it may be f*cked to think like this but enda day ever one has to do what is right for them.. also i was just reading the "would u wifey a girl with a kid" thread and alot of ppl said no (myself included).. and some others said they dont ever want kids, and a few ppl ive spoken to irl said they dont kids either.. but i would like to kno what the vip fam think on the subject?could u be with somebody who cannot have kids? (both make and female responses welcome)

The situation doesn't apply to me but if wifey couldn't have children after exploring other avenues of putting bun in the oven. I would end the relationship. For other couples its all good because they don't want children. Infact it maybe even a bonus as they is no chance of a 'accident' happening.One guy I know has been with his wifey for 5+ years. They have tried unsuccessfully to have a baby. She keeps having ectopic pregnancies. I really feel for them even though I don't know them the good, even more so now because the guy is faced with the decision to end the relationship. He doesn't want to but he wants children. They have considered other options like IVF which has also failed. The guy doesn't want to adopt nor does his wifey, they want their own biological children, gestational surrogacy isn't an option due to financial restraints so its looking like they'll probably break-up.

Guest Triple XXX

what if it was YOU who couldnt have kids?hw would u feel if ur girl upped n left?(assuming u didnt know and u wer together say 5 years, n tried then had tests n found out)

what if it was YOU who couldnt have kids?hw would u feel if ur girl upped n left?(assuming u didnt know and u wer together say 5 years, n tried then had tests n found out)
not guna lie.. it would prob finish me off tbh.. cos if i was actively trying for a kid with a woman in the 1st place, i kno my heart would be fully in it.. thats the kinda guy i ami hope this never does happen tho, and i feel sorry for ppl that this does happen to tbh, cos as ppl we live to pass on our dna and not been able to have kids would be horriblefeelin all maternal today for some reason, i dreamt that i had twins yday 1 boy an 1 girl an it got me thinkin bout the whole kids ting hard

sh*t happens, it will no doubt get emotional but I know I won't want her to be with me anyway if she wanted kids. It's selfish & unfair of me to expect her to stay with me. I'll just keep it moving & draw single baby mamas who don't want anymore kids or them career chicks which the word 'kids' alone sends them running.

painful to be honest i was seeing a girl that had a condition and she had to have kids soon or her chances would be slim (implying she wanted to breed) boyhad to end it cos i wasnt sure about her as a girl cos i was in two minds if she was an undercover grimstill think about her from time to time cos she was a nice girl but i cant let my sympathy over rule the fact that she aint the one for me.its scary cos i think me and paradox may be talkin about the same girl

still think about her from time to time cos she was a nice girl but i cant let my sympathy over rule the fact that she aint the one for me.its scary cos i think me and paradox may be talkin about the same girl
this tbh.. yh its a shame for them but u have to keep her at arms length cos sympathy really can carry u away if u let itan nah fam, im a birmingham man uno and i assume ur a london guy

still think about her from time to time cos she was a nice girl but i cant let my sympathy over rule the fact that she aint the one for me.its scary cos i think me and paradox may be talkin about the same girl
this tbh.. yh its a shame for them but u have to keep her at arms length cos sympathy really can carry u away if u let itan nah fam, im a birmingham man uno and i assume ur a london guy
phewcan you imagine if it was the same chicksympathy would = GONE

LMAO truss me tho, woulda completely changed my opinion on her tbh and the opening post bout how she is a good girl woulda been edited on the sly :D

I have a young uncle, he always said if his girl cudnt get pregnant they wudnt get married...they tried IVF and all tht didnt work. But in the end he did marry her.He's really pissed about it though...especially cos his nieces and nephews are having kids an he cant.

LMAO truss me tho, woulda completely changed my opinion on her tbh and the opening post bout how she is a good girl woulda been edited on the sly :D
to be honest this is why i suspect she has had MANY boyfriends cos she really wants a yute.she is a nice girl but i just KNOW she has a rap sheet and when i say the girl was DOWN for methe break up was emotional all now i still feel bad.

to be honest this is why i suspect she has had MANY boyfriends cos she really wants a yute.she is a nice girl but i just KNOW she has a rap sheet and when i say the girl was DOWN for methe break up was emotional all now i still feel bad.
wouldnt suprise me if this girl becomes like that when she wants a ute tbh if her current man aint up to the job.. its a shame for this girl tho i really do feel sorry for her, cos "i believe" she had been faithful to this guy and he gave her clymedia an she didnt kno and all that time is was damaging her.. i really to feel sorry for her tbh, cos if its a ting wer she was sleepin about then i could say serves her right, but she was besotted by this guy and he's f*cked her life and caused her alot of emotional and physical damage..do u stil talk to her blood? u say u got sympathy for her and u sometimes think bout her, but would u ever just txt her to see hows shes doin or hold up convo if u wer to see her about?sounds like u realy liked her stil, but obv the situation was bigger than the both of u