Having A Wify...

imhim

i used to think this way tbh.. but i kinda grew outta it...way i see it now is, yh have wifey an all of that (cos it can be nice and u can get some great memories from it been honest, that u cant get from a link), but from i split with my ex ive made a conscience decision to always have a ting on the side from now on for wen sh*t hits the fan... ive never cheated on a girl b4 (cept once wen she was doin her own ting an i was bout to dash her anyway), so knowing myself i will prob feel guilty but i kno it will pass and in the long run, i have to love myself enough to do woteva makes me happy.. cos u best believe, she'll be doin woteva makes her happy an if that means f*ckin next man the second u leave, kno that its going to happen regardless of whether ur doin ur own ting or not..the saying ignorance is bliss really does come into this situation tbh, cos if u dont kno for defo if ur partner is cheating on u, u will be happier.. whereas if u think shes doin her own ting (which i more time think this of every chick, aint met one i can trust yet) and u kno ur doin urs, u'll still be happier then u would be if u wasn't cheating...may seem like a warped way to think of things tbh, but at this stage in my life i'd rather be the one hurting somebody else then been hurt myself... call me badmind if u wish, but im a product of my environment.. what u put into life aint always what u get back out of it and in this world the good die young, and nice guys finish las and bad ppl do win.. not sayin im guna deliberately be a arsehole an purposefully f*ck ppl over, but to me i am number one, the world does revolve around me and it is only my happiness that matters

C/S with the thread starter, never cheated (only ever been in a relationship with one female) from the moment it wasn't working and i was feeling to see other people i deaded it. I know what Paradox is saying though, but i just think if you have somthing on the side ready like that its almost an easy option rather than trying to work things out with the wife

I have never seen the point in doing this.I would rather be single and know that I have absolutely no obligation to any of the girls.But hey, guess everyone's different.
C/S
i think it's snakish and one of the worst forms of betrayal.

out of the guys I no theres probably only 3 mandem dat dont draw nex gyals n dat - but obviously in clubs they can whyne on dem its nuffinbut the majority of the mandem have/had wifys and still move to other gyals n bang them - its all a bit dumb imoif ur a person that always lusts keep it simple >>>

im not gonna try and glorify this type of lifestyle, nor am i going to try and validate it, you, me and everyone else knows doin this is wrong but for some people there's a lot more to it than meets the eye. At the end of the day people like me, paradox, face off, vvv etc i think have experienced enough relationship situations to make a decision to our selves not puttin down anyone here or makin out like we are professors of relationships etc cah we just same as everyone else on here but we basically started to look at things from a different angle. End of the day it comes down to this... If you was with someone where you had numerous opportunities of offers from other women which you didnt take and then later found out that your girl had cheated you would be vex alie? Some people can be happy within themselves they stuck to their morals and carry on with their lives. But for the others who dont care they would rather know they made the most of the opportunities they had which is what it basically stems down to. If you was havin sex with a link/grim you would wear condom correct? She may not even have an std or try lie about pregnancy but you would do it just incase for your protection/peace of mind. Same thing goes for havin a wifey... She may not cheat on you... But do you really wanna throw away all oportunities on the lim that she may not cheat on you? I aint puttin enough faith in any girl where it could cause me mental pain so i dont give them the opportunity too. And we can say how wrong that is and that your meant to be with the one "4 eva n eva" but when we look at it really we all know how wrong and naive that statement can truly sometimes be. Real TalkP.STo put this in short for the people who will groan if there's one piece of cake left on a plate and you and your partner both want the last piece, make dam sure you take it first and definatley dont offer it her on a plate!

i used to think this way tbh.. but i kinda grew outta it...way i see it now is, yh have wifey an all of that (cos it can be nice and u can get some great memories from it been honest, that u cant get from a link), but from i split with my ex ive made a conscience decision to always have a ting on the side from now on for wen sh*t hits the fan... ive never cheated on a girl b4 (cept once wen she was doin her own ting an i was bout to dash her anyway), so knowing myself i will prob feel guilty but i kno it will pass and in the long run, i have to love myself enough to do woteva makes me happy.. cos u best believe, she'll be doin woteva makes her happy an if that means f*ckin next man the second u leave, kno that its going to happen regardless of whether ur doin ur own ting or not..the saying ignorance is bliss really does come into this situation tbh, cos if u dont kno for defo if ur partner is cheating on u, u will be happier.. whereas if u think shes doin her own ting (which i more time think this of every chick, aint met one i can trust yet) and u kno ur doin urs, u'll still be happier then u would be if u wasn't cheating...may seem like a warped way to think of things tbh, but at this stage in my life i'd rather be the one hurting somebody else then been hurt myself... call me badmind if u wish, but im a product of my environment.. what u put into life aint always what u get back out of it and in this world the good die young, and nice guys finish las and bad ppl do win.. not sayin im guna deliberately be a arsehole an purposefully f*ck ppl over, but to me i am number one, the world does revolve around me and it is only my happiness that matters
Yes!WORD FOR WORD!Yes!