Mr Can't shoot, won't shoot wants Arse in Final

Gunner

Alexander Hleb has insisted he has no plans to leave Barcelona and is hopeful of facing Arsenal in the UEFA Champions League final. The Belarus playmaker signed at the Camp Nou from the Gunners last summer but has struggled to make an impact in Primera Division.Reports have suggested a move to Bayern Munich at the end of the season could be in the offing, but Hleb is focused on performing for Barca."I am not playing as well as I did for Arsenal," he told Sport. "It is difficult to explain. I have struggled to learn Spanish.Preference"Up until Christmas I was feeling bad because I did not play. But I do not regret signing because Barcelona is one of the biggest clubs in the world and I have a chance to win things and learn things all the time."Obviously this is a new situation for me, but I am completely focussed in training in order to be given more chances."Everyone should be happy with how the team is playing. There are 18 or more players with a fantastic level here and it is difficult to earn a place in the team."Barca are one of eight teams in Friday's Champions League quarter-final draw, and Hleb is keen to tackle his former club Arsenal in May's final in Rome.He added: "I think facing one of the four English sides would be most difficult. I would prefer to meet Arsenal in the final."

ANDArsenal reunion excites PiresFormer Gunner ready for Champions League showdownVillarreal playmaker Robert Pires is looking forward to a 'special' UEFA Champions League meeting with his former side Arsenal. Friday's draw placed Spanish side Villarreal against the Gunners in the quarter-finals of Europe's most prestigious competition.Experienced Frenchman Pires spent six years at Arsenal before joining the Yellow Submarine in 2006, and is thoroughly looking forward to facing his former club.He said: "Of course it will be a special match. Returning there makes me very happy and today, as a Villarreal player, I want to win to continue in the competition with my team."I know it will be difficult, but given what I know of the two teams, I sincerely believe that we can progress to the next round."I think we have a team that can reach the final and we are on the road to that. To reach our goal we have to defeat the best and we are going to try to do that."Villarreal will play Arsenal at home in the first leg on 7th April with the second leg away on 15th April.