FAo Brixton/South heads

Em Dott

Guest Wu-Tang
Yh after 6pm you'll be alrite. There's no parking on Coldhabour lane exactly...you can park on Somerlayton road....or other roads round there.
Yeh after 6 its alright, what part of coldharbour though?You can park opposit the barrington estate, where the post office is, im fairly certain you can also park on somerleyton, Moorland and Villa roadWorst ways if you come all the way down to loughborough junct. from coldharbour, there is parking all the way along lilford & loughborough roadonly problemt with somerleyton is it gets crowded

Yh after 6pm you'll be alrite. There's no parking on Coldhabour lane exactly...you can park on Somerlayton road....or other roads round there.
Yeh after 6 its alright, what part of coldharbour though?You can park opposit the barrington estate, where the post office is, im fairly certain you can also park on somerleyton, Moorland and Villa roadWorst ways if you come all the way down to loughborough junct. from coldharbour, there is parking all the way along lilford & loughborough roadonly problemt with somerleyton is it gets crowded
Yh your right i meant no parking like outside satay bar, that bit.

Guest Wu-Tang
dont leave ur head unit in ur car
Lol....yh ur right. I know too many ppl who have had their cars broken into in Brixton.
There chattin sh*t, never happens.Anyway Titan fam, where you parking?

Lol....yh ur right. I know too many ppl who have had their cars broken into in Brixton.
back in around 2004, i remember my bredrin came out of Brixton Mass and went to his car round the corner and found some crackhead sleeping in the drivers seat :lol: :lol: :lol:

back in around 2004, i remember my bredrin came out of Brixton Mass and went to his car round the corner and found some crackhead sleeping in the drivers seat :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAOI'm parking near the Brixton Road end. If you lot know the Ritzy Cinema Cafe, I plan to park on the roads around there.

LMAOI'm parking near the Brixton Road end. If you lot know the Ritzy Cinema Cafe, I plan to park on the roads around there.
why dont you look on street view for parking bays!