London Imposes 9pm Curfew On Under 16s

Thun

Next thing you know there will be a post on vip2 saying how the Government is trying to oppress us because ciggerette cartons have warning signs on them. After all not ALL of smokers die from cancer :rolleyes: .
Nah, thats your pathetic way of thinking which shows you are too far gone to wake up to what goijng on around you
In your O W N words, not Alex Jones' or any of them other faggots, what is happening? Sheep like you and Al Simmons can't even see you're being played. Fools.
listen fasspoti'm not an alex jones sheepi was arguing against your selfishness/cowardlinessbe on your way victim :arrow:
Victim? Lol? Oh I see. Like thun, you resort to rather stupid insults such as 'emo' when you're losing an argument. Seen.
funny you say thatwhen you were the first to throw an insult
Grow up. "But mummy he did it first" :lol::lol: You kids do make me laugh.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next thing you know there will be a post on vip2 saying how the Government is trying to oppress us because ciggerette cartons have warning signs on them. After all not ALL of smokers die from cancer :rolleyes: .
Nah, thats your pathetic way of thinking which shows you are too far gone to wake up to what goijng on around you
In your O W N words, not Alex Jones' or any of them other faggots, what is happening? Sheep like you and Al Simmons can't even see you're being played. Fools.
listen fasspoti'm not an alex jones sheepi was arguing against your selfishness/cowardlinessbe on your way victim :arrow:
Victim? Lol? Oh I see. Like thun, you resort to rather stupid insults such as 'emo' when you're losing an argument. Seen.
Its the same all the time with certain people.They throw an insult first then start crying when sh*t dont go there way
EXACTLY. Go back to the first page and you'll see a perfect example of it.

okay lookthis thing is in central only and tbh i assumed it was london full stop but it aint therefore it dont really help that much i do agree it should be all of london reason being i dont see any reason for a child that age to be out them times the only reason people may think against this is cos they are USED to being raised other wise. Fair enough on some occassions due to our parents discretion we was left out past 9 and even if we had a curfew by our parents we did break it cos i know i did thats what kids do at them ages.however groups of kids together at that time is just not a good look and if ya kid on ya ones walking past a group of say 10 kids in todays society you would be hard pressed to disagree with this if ya being logical.for them other mitigation circumstances such as going out for parents or comin back from football practice im sure it wont be hard for feds to gather that just by lookin at ya appearance a set of 6 kids with hoodies and no bag and no football boots making noise is hardly gonna fool anyone saying they come from football are they?lastly like i said this wouldnt even be an issue or something that would be needed if parents were parents cos lets face it even if this is a set the fact that kids are off the rails gives them a reason to do this sh*t.
You do know your talking about the same thuggish police who stop anyone regardless of football training or notThere are some good police but they are trained now to be that way and they dont care who they stop

Its the same all the time with certain people.They throw an insult first then start crying when sh*t dont go there way
So your first post was not a sly remark which did nothing to contribute to the topic

okay lookthis thing is in central only and tbh i assumed it was london full stop but it aint therefore it dont really help that much i do agree it should be all of london reason being i dont see any reason for a child that age to be out them times the only reason people may think against this is cos they are USED to being raised other wise. Fair enough on some occassions due to our parents discretion we was left out past 9 and even if we had a curfew by our parents we did break it cos i know i did thats what kids do at them ages.however groups of kids together at that time is just not a good look and if ya kid on ya ones walking past a group of say 10 kids in todays society you would be hard pressed to disagree with this if ya being logical.for them other mitigation circumstances such as going out for parents or comin back from football practice im sure it wont be hard for feds to gather that just by lookin at ya appearance a set of 6 kids with hoodies and no bag and no football boots making noise is hardly gonna fool anyone saying they come from football are they?lastly like i said this wouldnt even be an issue or something that would be needed if parents were parents cos lets face it even if this is a set the fact that kids are off the rails gives them a reason to do this sh*t.
You do know your talking about the same thuggish police who stop anyone regardless of football training or notThere are some good police but they are trained now to be that way and they dont care who they stop
stop listeing to uncle murda for a minute and be reasonable ya going on like the whole of the met is doing this on a regs the minute they see any black guy compromise just for a minute and be reasonable.we all know about racist police but ya going over the top and only thinking of them policei aint saying i like feds cos i dont but with you its like ya being too extreme like say the only cops you know are ones that stop and search for the fun of it.police is more diverse now it aint hard to see im sure you are aware that the people joining the met are now comin from other backgrounds other than the ones yoru talkin bout.

So your first post was not a sly remark which did nothing to contribute to the topic
It wasn't an insult in any way though, was it? It was a comment.

stop listeing to uncle murda for a minute and be reasonable ya going on like the whole of the met is doing this on a regs the minute they see any black guy compromise just for a minute and be reasonable.we all know about racist police but ya going over the top and only thinking of them policei aint saying i like feds cos i dont but with you its like ya being too extreme like say the only cops you know are ones that stop and search for the fun of it.
Its not only racist police but police in general whatever colour just go on nasty towards the public and i see it in the majority of them when dealing with the publicI see you are one of the vunerbale ones trusting them with this implementation

stop listeing to uncle murda for a minute and be reasonable ya going on like the whole of the met is doing this on a regs the minute they see any black guy compromise just for a minute and be reasonable.we all know about racist police but ya going over the top and only thinking of them policei aint saying i like feds cos i dont but with you its like ya being too extreme like say the only cops you know are ones that stop and search for the fun of it.
Its not only racist police but police in general whatever colour just go on nasty towards the public and i see it in the majority of them when dealing with the publicI see you are one of the vunerbale ones trusting them with this implementation
lol at me trusting fedsto be honest thun i wanted to hear ya opinion but i see what its based on its clear you just wanna say f*ck the police for the sake of it and are incapable of learning anything from this thread and incapable of teaching any thing either which is why someone said from the start that this thread didnt go the way you wanted it to.i now know more about the kinda idiot you are so i wont bother with it ill just leave you to get ghosted by zamorak and anyone else who knew you was an idiot before i did.

lol at me trusting fedsto be honest thun i wanted to hear ya opinion but i see what its based on its clear you just wanna say f*ck the police for the sake of it and are incapable of learning anything from this thread and incapable of teaching any thing either which is why someone said from the start that this thread didnt go the way you wanted it to.i now know more about the kinda idiot you are so i wont bother with it ill just leave you to get ghosted by zamorak and anyone else who knew you was an idiot before i did.
Its you saying f*ck the police not meI have respect to people who show tyhe same respect towards meBest to stay out my threads as you and Zamorak have a lot in common like these threads going over your head and you getting angry when you cant come up with anything of substance Stick to the The Wire and them easy on your brain type threads

Best to stay out my threads as you and Zamorak have a lot in common like these threads going over your head and you getting angry when you cant come up with anything of substance Stick to the The Wire and them easy on your brain type threads
Just go to bed Thun, I tire of you.

Best to stay out my threads as you and Zamorak have a lot in common like these threads going over your head and you getting angry when you cant come up with anything of substance Stick to the The Wire and them easy on your brain type threads
Just go to bed Thun, I tire of you.
Go spam someone elses thread

Its you saying f*ck the police not meI have respect to people who show tyhe same respect towards meBest to stay out my threads as you and Zamorak have a lot in common like these threads going over your head and you getting angry when you cant come up with anything of substance Stick to the The Wire and them easy on your brain type threads
lol @ this guywants to come like rileypolice state reh reh reh..wat are u doing about it

man says its a THREAD but wants certain people out?if you wanted to get people to be ya loyal friend and agree with you you should of bought a german shephard that cant bark or just have this convo with some whores on msn so you can impress them making them think your some deep thinker.
Its you saying you are giving up with the thread so im laying out that it is too much for you so best get outYou started off well but people started posting up stuff that made your arguments look weakDont worry you might do better next time

:/ this guy is something else ya now beginning to come like ashman thinking a topic is equivalent to a recognised qualification.had you of got some support from certain man maybe that joy could last for a few minutes but you spent most of this topic defending yourself as people are exchanging shifts when to slew you.do ya thing man try remember its just a topic on vip meaning its only just a touch more sacred than ya girls sexuality.forums just got mad stupid lately and i blame guys like you.

:/ this guy is something else ya now beginning to come like ashman thinking a topic is equivalent to a recognised qualification.had you of got some support from certain man maybe that joy could last for a few minutes but you spent most of this topic defending yourself as people are exchanging shifts when to slew you.do ya thing man try remember its just a topic on vip meaning its only just a touch more sacred than ya girls sexuality.
The attempted slewers were from regualr losers like you, emo peado, streets, carpe and bit better. Its the geeky types on here who want to suck government/police bumThis is coming from a grandad who spits at woman based on what people have posted on hereLive your life the VIP2 way init

tbh i do not agree with this curfew at allfair enough some people may think sixteen year olds should be in bed by nine...but at the end of their day that should be up to their parents.if i decided that my childs curfew is 9:30....then i don't think that someone should be able to tell me differently.imo it is unnecessarypolice already disperse groups who are being rowdy or causing disruptioni don't see any reason to disperse a group if they are not causing any disturbance or trouble...its true, it is too much control

Im sure some people will say they deserve this as well

Teen-repellent ultrasonic device violates kids' rightsThere's a movement afoot in the UK to ban the Mosquito, an ultrasonic anti-teenager device that makes sounds in registers that only kids (supposedly) can hear. The Children's Commissioner for England says that the device which has been installed in more than 3,500 locations violates kids' rights.mos_1_281794a.jpg“These devices are indiscriminate and target all children and young people, including babies, regardless of whether they are behaving or misbehaving,” Sir Al told the BBC. “The use of measures such as these are simply demonising children and young people, creating a dangerous and widening divide between the young and the old.”[simon Morris, commercial director of Compound Security Systems, which created and markets the Mosquito:] "Police forces will support me with this. Kids will come from various parts of a neighbourhood and congregate in that one spot, like the centre of a wheel," he said. "What police find is that rather than one group of 20 or 20 kids in one location they will split into smaller groups and the smaller groups cause less problems. Of course it doesn't solve the long-term problem, but it does what it says on the box. It disperses the large groups." http://www.boingboing.net/2008/02/22/teenr...ml#previouspost

Thun just deal with it that you are wrongYou never listen to anyones point of view thats why everyone doesnt like youYou always start moaning and calling everyone a zomby but you are the zomby sucking on jones d*ck 24/7 and not listening to anyone or taking in the good points people make unless its for your viewThat makes you a fool