London Imposes 9pm Curfew On Under 16s

Thun

Thun just deal with it that you are wrongYou never listen to anyones point of view thats why everyone doesnt like youYou always start moaning and calling everyone a zomby but you are the zomby sucking on jones d*ck 24/7 and not listening to anyone or taking in the good points people make unless its for your viewThat makes you a fool
What makes you a fool is that your wife is getting rinsed out by next mans why you sit here on VIP2 getting angry at me over a topicYou come on here to be liked were as I come here to waste time and catch some jokeConcentrate on your fam and leave VIP2 alone for a while I threw insults back at people who insulted meIf people cant take the heat then thats there problem

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good idea.So glad this was not enforced when i was younger. Saying that, it would have saved me alot of stress,tears,running home etc

They have had this for years in my areaHowever it isnt age restricted
???!!!

This is a good idea.So glad this was not enforced when i was younger. Saying that, it would have saved me alot of stress,tears,running home etc
They have had this for years in my areaHowever it isnt age restricted
???!!!
Anti-Social behaviour ordersNot for specific people but for specific areasThere was no specific time or age of anyone it applied toJust groups of 2 or more.Meaning if your yard is INSIDE one of the catchment roads and your standing in their front garden with a friend in the summer, police can tell you to keep it movingIf your standing in front of your yard talking to a neighbour police can tell you to keep it moving or go in your yardIf they roll up on you the next day and see the same person they told to move the day before on the same strip they can nick them straight away as long as they dont live on the road

u see curfew u think nothingu see not being able to take alcohol on the tube u think nothingu see not being able to take pictures or videos of certain places and police (even if theyre just in the area) u convince urself its for the betteru see being able to be locked up for 28 days with no charge n u convince urself its in our best interestu see CCTV building up around the area with the same stop having like 5 cameras pointing at the same think u just convince urself its a crime hotspot or sutinu see groups being forbidden to protest u tell yourself they must be some guerilla sh*tuntil ur followed by police on CCTV with alcohol on a bus while takin a pic of the surrounding area n ur stopped under the anti terrorism act and locked up for 28 days and no one can protest for you because the under 16s are indoors n the protestors are on the same charge you are
fiyah

f*ck being told ur not allowed to leave ur home after a certain hour by anyone other than ur mum tbh.
This tbh. What link is there between under 16s staying in the yard meaning they wont run riot before 9pm? Is there some sort of badman peak time when neeks turn into lengman from 9pm onwards? I'm sorry but I dont understand the point.I know I was coming home on night bus from Brixton from 14 onwards and I aint never done sh*t. Used to touch U18s in Wandsworth obviously under 18, hang about chirpsing beanies in Trocadero til hours in the night but I still had manners and never commited crime.Holding people back from things make them abuse it when they get the chance. Tell your daughter she cant date boys til she's 18 = guarandamntee she's sending on poom to 10 man and brainin off countless others in record time from before she's 16As they say you live and you learn. Let the people live their life. I doubt it will be enforced like some military ting in somewhere like Nigeria tho. More they have the right to move you on as opposed to a clean sweep

Guest Lemons

OK,So if you live in North London and you're hanging around in Central London/Any other area, are they going to take you back to your houses or something?Stupid law/initiative.

im not going to go too far to the right reveal my views for the past few years have been to impose 9pm curfews to under 16s but enforce this with martial law...if they caught out no excuses two shots to the leg or generally any part of their "too damn fresh bodies" if we get enough support this course of action could be undertaken ....be warned feral youths hehe

f*ck being told ur not allowed to leave ur home after a certain hour by anyone other than ur mum tbh.
This tbh. What link is there between under 16s staying in the yard meaning they wont run riot before 9pm?
how many 16 yr old listen to their mothers? and if u run tiot in your yard after 9pm who gives a f*ck? kill ur fam and burn the house down.. we'll leave a teddy and say u will be missed.

That's Justin btw. Not Ashman.
You keep calling me justinI dont get why you call me justinMy name clearly states that I am SeanPeople are paranoid like thun
Hmmm makes sence
you are justinconfirmed.
i.p check confirms this
Baited
Shut your mouth rudegirl.
That is the biggest lie because I am not Justin and it is my laptopDelete yourself because failure is not an option