London Imposes 9pm Curfew On Under 16s

Thun

LOL @ thinking the police are doing this to give parents incentive.
dont be a doughnut im not saying they are doing that for that reason im saying this will make some parents actually KEEP THEIR KIDS IN when really it shouldnt take this for a parent to do that.be serious fam its me ya talkin about i got a kid.
Maybe im being ignorantBut explain to me exactly how a 9pm curfew for under 16's in central london willl make parents keep kids in full stop/give them incentive to?Slash you having a kid does not make you all seeing all knowing when it comes to parenting under 16's

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread isn't going the way Thun hoped.
Its going exactly the way I thought it would
Sure pal.
Okay emo peado
I'm surprised you still haven't realised you're the exact type of sheep you always protest against. Swallowing everything Jones gives you to swallow.
Go bash to your dodgy anime pawn emo
LOL I know how much the truth must hurt but you have to face it sometime. You're the perfect tool for the Government. That's why I find your words so amusing. Instead of thinking with your own logic you want to regurgitate what another man says. Then when someone calls you up on it the real you comes out. So amusing.
These threads are too much for you Go find a next thread to give your emo views

This thread isn't going the way Thun hoped.
Its going exactly the way I thought it would
Sure pal.
Okay emo peado
I'm surprised you still haven't realised you're the exact type of sheep you always protest against. Swallowing everything Jones gives you to swallow.
Go bash to your dodgy anime pawn emo
LOL I know how much the truth must hurt but you have to face it sometime. You're the perfect tool for the Government. That's why I find your words so amusing. Instead of thinking with your own logic you want to regurgitate what another man says. Then when someone calls you up on it the real you comes out. So amusing.
These threads are too much for you Go find a next thread to give your emo views
You always call me an emo yet never explain why I am one. Fool.

dont understand why you both dont just use the ignore feature tbhyour domestics are becoming quite monotanous and boring tbh
This emo follows me from thread to thread One of them guys who is still hurt from the repeated boyage he receives on here

dont understand why you both dont just use the ignore feature tbhyour domestics are becoming quite monotanous and boring tbh
This emo follows me from thread to thread One of them guys who is still hurt from the repeated boyage he receives on here
:lol: You always act like you know something the rest of us don't. Someone has to show you logic.

lol @ the metropolitan police giving parents to incentive to realise that they should have their kids in before 9 and effectively doing the parents job for themlike i said if parents were PARENTS this wouldnt matter.this is what i mean about some 90s babies and their parentsgo ask most people my age what would happen if they come home late kmtnow picney come in and when the mum even say evening the picney respond with "AH LOW IT MUM IM ON THE PHONE"
Adulthood2.jpgcan picture some london ute like moons sayin dat stil lmao :lol:

LOL @ thinking the police are doing this to give parents incentive.
dont be a doughnut im not saying they are doing that for that reason im saying this will make some parents actually KEEP THEIR KIDS IN when really it shouldnt take this for a parent to do that.be serious fam its me ya talkin about i got a kid.
Maybe im being ignorantBut explain to me exactly how a 9pm curfew for under 16's in central london willl make parents keep kids in full stop/give them incentive to?Slash you having a kid does not make you all seeing all knowing when it comes to parenting under 16's
Making all 16 year old feel like criminals becuase a few might cause trouble is not the way forward.How would adults like it if in town centres they started having curfews due to drunken violence and it effects you.

tbh i think ALL of them childs oyster cards should be LOCKED OFF after 9 too why do they need a pass to get on bus after i oclock if they really wanna still go out and galavant make them pay for it.kmt nuff of these yutes dont even have their oyster cah dem seh dem a loose it and dem na ave itKMTHOLDING UP THE BUS MAKE ME LATE FOR WORKpicney them have too much damn RIGHTS
The counter argument is that they could be out with their parents. There's nothing wrong with that.Lol at Thun throwing his usual hissy fit when people don't swallow the bollocks as easily as he does. The joke is that whenever he posts something that isn't someone else's conspiracy theory you can see how slow and simple he is. Totally discredits all of the theories when some of them may even have truth in them.

It's the same as the "no hoodie" policy in these shopping centres.You & 2 friends wearing hoodies walking with shopping bags = no ones gonna bother youYou and 10 other young looking boys walking round in circles with no bags = security will use the rule on youits common sense, this London "curfew" dont mean sh*t because police have ALWAYS moved on groups of people.

Lol at Thun throwing his usual hissy fit when people don't swallow the bollocks as easily as he does. The joke is that whenever he posts something that isn't someone else's conspiracy theory you can see how slow and simple he is. Totally discredits all of the theories when some of them may even have truth in them.
:lol::lol:

:lol: You always act like you know something the rest of us don't. Someone has to show you logic.
I think these type of threads go way over your head Stick to your emo antics in next threads

Lol at Thun throwing his usual hissy fit when people don't swallow the bollocks as easily as he does. The joke is that whenever he posts something that isn't someone else's conspiracy theory you can see how slow and simple he is. Totally discredits all of the theories when some of them may even have truth in them.
:lol::lol: so true.hey thun, look at this website - http://freeipodsetc.co.uk/

tbh i think ALL of them childs oyster cards should be LOCKED OFF after 9 too why do they need a pass to get on bus after i oclock if they really wanna still go out and galavant make them pay for it.kmt nuff of these yutes dont even have their oyster cah dem seh dem a loose it and dem na ave itKMTHOLDING UP THE BUS MAKE ME LATE FOR WORKpicney them have too much damn RIGHTS
The counter argument is that they could be out with their parents. There's nothing wrong with that.Lol at Thun throwing his usual hissy fit when people don't swallow the bollocks as easily as he does. The joke is that whenever he posts something that isn't someone else's conspiracy theory you can see how slow and simple he is. Totally discredits all of the theories when some of them may even have truth in them.
I just got to boy people like you and the peado emo when you try cuss and then you resort to the same dry throwback that I am cussing you because I dont agree with you.Try debating by proving what I post to be wrong and dont come with insults then wehn I insult back you start crying.

I think these type of threads go way over your head Stick to your emo antics in next threads
What emo antics?When have I ever given you the impression that I'm an emo? :lol::lol: You're such a joke.

*rolls eyes**adds the bickering couple to his ignore list*

It's the same as the "no hoodie" policy in these shopping centres.You & 2 friends wearing hoodies walking with shopping bags = no ones gonna bother youYou and 10 other young looking boys walking round in circles with no bags = security will use the rule on youits common sense, this London "curfew" dont mean sh*t because police have ALWAYS moved on groups of people.
in reality this is not how the world works, and you should know this.
should have this rule all over london imo
why you actin like you cant read don?

:lol::lol: so true.hey thun, look at this website - http://freeipodsetc.co.uk/
A next guy who is hurt from the repeated times he cant prove what I post to be false so resorts to saying that I cuss when its dunces like streets and Bit Better who try it but start crying when insults get thrown back.