Sign in to follow this  
TF S4DK

Joe Budden "Now for my next target...

dnt wanna hear any off wax talk from budden.
c/s ransom >>>>>>buddins

f*ck*ng d*ckHEAD. I'm done with this guy. I use to champion this f*ckface and now look at him...waste.f*ck it. Ransom > Budden. Infact Paul Cain > Budden.

He sent. He knows what he doing.Metaphor would have been e.g "I see dude on the gold lane, if he got his Jewels on, Imma take his face off so he can rep Skullgang"The way he wrote it with the previous fashion, swagger and then Juelz's name makes it a send.

PyroRadio.com: What are the essential qualities to a good diss record?Joe Budden: It will change everyone’s perception of that person, or it will really showcase one’s fault in ones character, and having one question their own character.I feel myself getting into another one soon. I think I read something this morning that I didn’t like, but I’m going to wait until I confirm it before I start tearing somebody up. If I can confirm that said individual said said bar, then I’m going to tear his ass up.http://www.pyroradio.com/index.cfm/act/int...w_details/id/97^hope with that he was talking about juelz(interview done about 2 weeks ago)someone needs to go in on juelz this juelz londongate sh*t has reduced my respect for juelz to 0

This is not a diss...it's called wordplay.What Joe Budden really said was...... "If I see jewels on a dull lame/I’ma take his face off so he can rep the Skull Gang”Not juelz on the gold lane. (what the f*ck is a gold lane anyway?)The way he pronounced Juelz to make sure people caught the skull gang punchline.Listen to the record carefully.

Countdown till he takes it all back?
/LOL @ some of you guys already knowing Joe's excuse before he's even said it

Guest Flat Ericó
This is not a diss...it's called wordplay.What Joe Budden really said was...... "If I see jewels on a dull lame/I’ma take his face off so he can rep the Skull Gang”Not juelz on the gold lane. (what the f*ck is a gold lane anyway?)The way he pronounced Juelz to make sure people caught the skull gang punchline.Listen to the record carefully.
this

Guest Wu-Tang

Why send for Juelz?At least send for someone who is at least half as good as yourself.Mightaswell have sent for thinkingthuglife.

Why send for Juelz?At least send for someone who is at least half as good as yourself.Mightaswell have sent for thinkingthuglife.
:lol: init, joe is sum jokei only rate his gal

Hold tight the guys who werent listening. TF I think you took a L this time

Hold tight the guys who werent listening. TF I think you took a L this time
heard it from the greatvine :lol: