Joe Budden "Now for my next target...

TF S4DK

PyroRadio.com: What are the essential qualities to a good diss record?Joe Budden: It will change everyone’s perception of that person, or it will really showcase one’s fault in ones character, and having one question their own character.I feel myself getting into another one soon. I think I read something this morning that I didn’t like, but I’m going to wait until I confirm it before I start tearing somebody up. If I can confirm that said individual said said bar, then I’m going to tear his ass up.http://www.pyroradio.com/index.cfm/act/int...w_details/id/97^hope with that he was talking about juelz(interview done about 2 weeks ago)someone needs to go in on juelz this juelz londongate sh*t has reduced my respect for juelz to 0

This is not a diss...it's called wordplay.What Joe Budden really said was...... "If I see jewels on a dull lame/I’ma take his face off so he can rep the Skull Gang”Not juelz on the gold lane. (what the f*ck is a gold lane anyway?)The way he pronounced Juelz to make sure people caught the skull gang punchline.Listen to the record carefully.

Guest Flat Ericó
This is not a diss...it's called wordplay.What Joe Budden really said was...... "If I see jewels on a dull lame/I’ma take his face off so he can rep the Skull Gang”Not juelz on the gold lane. (what the f*ck is a gold lane anyway?)The way he pronounced Juelz to make sure people caught the skull gang punchline.Listen to the record carefully.
this

Hold tight the guys who werent listening. TF I think you took a L this time

Hold tight the guys who werent listening. TF I think you took a L this time
heard it from the greatvine :lol: