Sign in to follow this  
Dan.

best software to unlock iphone 3g?

There's no software to unlock it.Only option is to buy one of those TurboSims thingy. Kinda tricks the phone into thinking you put in an o2 chip.That's why its best to but them from mainland Europe, cause they already come unlocked.But then your talking big ££££££

hmmwhat i have is a originally o2 supplied phone, but it does not like my o2 sim, can i jail break it of some sort?

Jail breaking from my limited knowledge is only to allow your iPhone to accept 3rd party applications/games.Doesn't unlock it.You tried using another o2 chip?

Stop listening to this tronics idiot.Jailbreak it and install an application called yellowsn0w, it unlocks the phone.You're welcome.

dont appreciate you calling me an idiot.never said i knew it all.haven't been checking the dev-team blog in a while.never knew there was an unlock programe.

dont appreciate you calling me an idiot.never said i knew it all.haven't been checking the dev-team blog in a while.never knew there was an unlock programe.
So why give people advice if you don't know what your talking about?

So why give people advice if you don't know what your talking about?
told people what i know innit.no harm in that.