ARGH I Forgot

Aquaman

I just f*cked up.dsc00510c.jpgSwear I'm too tired to even blur out the name right now - I uploaded this to show a friend.Too late for a new card.Don't know where birthday even came into my head I wasn't even thinking about what I was writing though was watchin Eastenders.-Yeh my handwritings sh*t.-No I couldn't be bothered to write a decent message(but the card does it for me).

Anyway I went oxford street after work, got cologne (just found out that cologne doesnt mean perfume for men) called 'Agent Provocatuer' from house of frasier. The woman was bare safe she gave me the perfume version too for free, think they smell different, but if not it was two for one anyway.nd.206.jpgAgent-Provocateur-sm.jpg(Black box came free)Didn't even go in there for that I was looking for H.Samuel first and didn't even find it before it closed at 7.30(if it exists) even thought I was walking up and down the road for 15 minutes. I'm still trying to figure out where it was. Apparently it's near to Bhs.

Lol swear these topics come up every year, someone always forgetsgot my mum some charm thing to add onto her bracelet, the new u2 cd & some spa day treatment thinggrandads birthday on monday aswell and hes gettin a heart bypass on that day, hes not happy - been an expensive day for me aswell buyin them both somethin