Sign in to follow this  
Tom

Home workouts

Since I'm gonna really start going in on this coursework, I want to at least do some exercise to keep relatively fit and healthy, Any home routines? Anything to raise heartrate. Safe people.

Since I'm gonna really start going in on this coursework, I want to at least do some exercise to keep relatively fit and healthy, Any home routines? Anything to raise heartrate. Safe people.
There are threads all over the place with all the info you need.

unfortunatly all of them contain the exact same reply u gave
LOLThis actually made me laugh.It's true.But it's just how many pages back through this room you are willing to go through in order to find the answer.I don't know much about routines, but I figure getting a skipping rope and doing some skipping everyday will keep your heartrate up.

i do this 2 times a day along with some cardio (HITT) in the mornings.working well for me atm.edit - the other 2 parts should be on the side.

2 minutes skipping20 press ups20 squats20 burpess/squat thrusts2 minutes skipping20 sit ups30 squats20 close grip press ups2 minutes skipping20 crunches30 squats30 press upsNo breaks between anything. That will get you sweating and your heart rate pumping.Then throw in more conditioning exercises after that eg20 close grip press ups20 wide grip press ups20 tricep press upsthen do one for legs

Guest LucaPiano

BLUDS HOMIESHOME WORK OUTS >>>>>>> GYMBASICALLY IF YOU PAY FOR A GYM THATS LIKE PAYIN TO HAVE SEX, WEAK GUYS OUT THEREKEEP IT NATURAL, TO SAY I GOT HENCH AT HOME WITHOUT STEROIDS IS AN ACHIEVMENT

C/S^^Circuit training can be done at home, only requires a couple dumbells if not even that.Squats for 1 minRest for 45PressupsRestCan't remember the rest tbh, forgive me.