Half - Life 2 Black Mesa

DJ Stashman

Black Mesa (formerly Black Mesa: Source) is a Half-Life 2 total conversion remaking VALVe Software's award-winning PC game, Half-Life. Utilizing the Source engine.Below are a few of the larger and more distinctive features of Black Mesa: -Detailed and interactive environments based on the original Half-Life game, including reconstructed multiplayer maps; -Single-player, co-operative and deathmatch modes planned; -Original music score by Joel Nielsen; -Artificial intelligence that will dynamically think, react and interact with and about their environment; -Normal, specular and parallax mapping utilized on world surfaces and models where applicable; -A priority on gameplay and immersion factors such as ambience, logical functionality and interactivity. This total conversion will not require Half-Life: Source to play - only a copy of any Source Engine game installed on Steam.
Sounds sick and looks sick. Old tight the memories still.http://www.blackmesasource.com/

so basically it's half-life 1 with better graphics and smarter A.I?
db sdfah gdtahjtarjaryj
this
You are aware that there have been many remake threads yh?Whats the point in remaking a game if ppl are just gonna complain when its done?Gee just no pleasin some ppl
of course i'm awareif a remake is sh*t or in any way inferior to the original, then people have every right to complainas for me, i have faith. they're recreating it using the same engine that was used to make half-life 2, which was a sick game.i don't understand the relevance of your post.