Sign in to follow this  
streets.

LOL @ the lottery putting me in my place

I've never been a lottery fan and I've only bought a handful of tickets in my life.But yesterday I succumbed to the advertising while buying petrol, when I saw my numbers I said to myself "naaah, I've got a feeling - i'm gonna win suttin tonight"my numbers = 13, 24, 25, 30, 45, 46here are yesterdays lottery numbers-:01 31 32 33 36 38 and bonus 08LOL @ the lottery putting me in my place

basically hes sayinhe thought he was gonna be lucky and nang it up but didn't even get 1 number lol.P.S - some girl i know one 6 g's off the lottery couple weeks back... she bought me some sh*t as well.

basically hes sayinhe thought he was gonna be lucky and nang it up but didn't even get 1 number lol.
lol ur seriousi was tryna do some next maths to see the par =/

rah, swear no one would ever think to put down 5 numbers in the 30'shas the same set ever come up twice?

I DID THE EXACT SAMEFOUND £2 IN COLLLEGE ON FRIDAY AND THOUGHT IT WAS AN OMENPUT ON LOTTERY, DREAM NUMBER AND EUROMILLIONSGOT NUMBER 1 ON THE MAIN BUT NO OTHER NUMEBRS. SO PISSED- SHOULDA PUT IT ON FOOTBALL TBHWHEN ALL THOSE 30S CAME OUT I WAS SCREAMING THE TV ITS A FIXsorry typed without looking- caps

basically hes sayinhe thought he was gonna be lucky and nang it up but didn't even get 1 number lol.
lol ur seriousi was tryna do some next maths to see the par =/
LMFAO SAME AS ME :l

I remember meeting one idiot who told me he was PISSED (genuinely stunned) that he didn't win the lottery, because he 'thought he clocked the system'.SMH.

I remember meeting one idiot who told me he was PISSED (genuinely stunned) that he didn't win the lottery, because he 'thought he clocked the system'.SMH.
L O L

LOL @ those ppl that put a percentage of their monthly wage paying from £1+ for little sheets of paper with numbers on it that after saturday night will be completely worthless.

I thought this was going to be something like all the winning numbers were your numbers backwards, so like if you had 32 they would have 23. Now that would be a pisstake.

I won a tenner last week. The week before though, lets use these numbers as an example, it was as follows:My Numbers: 02 09 15 21 28 35Theirs : 01 08 16 22 29 34 Every single number all out by one!