Sign in to follow this  
Thun

Internet Should Have Never Existed

The man is getting shook because people have become aware that his family are a bunch of crooks wishing to bring America down and enforce the New World Order agenda

The man is getting shook because people have become aware that his family are a bunch of crooks wishing to bring America down and enforce the New World Order agenda
exactly

Such a monotone voice, his voice just goes into the background so you can't really focus on what he says.

Part of what he is saying is right - yes a heavy use/reliability on the internet means that it is a vunerability and therefore needs protected.But to say we might have been better off without it - I strongly disagree with.

lol the internet is one of the best things to happen to humansdude is just a shook one

lol at him taking the problems of a few and trying to over shadow all of the benifits its given to billionsjust trying to censor everyone

my mum wished there wasnt the internet too. does that make her an NWO member too? c*nt
Is your mum a Rockefeller or part of an elite family using her power to push for an NWO?

i used to think heads like george bush talked like this because they were unintelligentwen in fact its probly because theyre uncomfortable liars,stumbling over words trying to remember there storymain reason the internet is a threat to the us govt is because it takes out the government sanctioned middlemen and challenges traditional roles of such as like advertisers,on whose shoulders a large part of the economy reststhese man are scared of the net cos it has potential to f*ck up the way there economy runs,nb i am speculating based on hearsayplus u know the figures he is giving are bullshit to justify a bigger defense budget,some vague story about a kid in latvia sending an email or something = terrorist threative always thought a new world order wud be a good and necessary thing,eventually, in the face of globalisation,but not the way these heads are going about it,far from

i used to think heads like george bush talked like this because they were unintelligentwen in fact its probly because theyre uncomfortable liars,stumbling over words trying to remember there storymain reason the internet is a threat to the us govt is because it takes out the government sanctioned middlemen and challenges traditional roles of such as like advertisers,on whose shoulders a large part of the economy reststhese man are scared of the net cos it has potential to f*ck up the way there economy runs,nb i am speculating based on hearsayplus u know the figures he is giving are bullshit to justify a bigger defense budget,some vague story about a kid in latvia sending an email or something = terrorist threative always thought a new world order wud be a good and necessary thing,eventually, in the face of globalisation,but not the way these heads are going about it,far from
c/s

Hhmm..Was having a convo with my boys the other day and we were saying the internet is too good to be true. When you think about it. But ,at the same time majority don't acknowledge its advantages. Even tho its opening more people eyes. Its also made many ignorant.