Internet Should Have Never Existed

Thun

i used to think heads like george bush talked like this because they were unintelligentwen in fact its probly because theyre uncomfortable liars,stumbling over words trying to remember there storymain reason the internet is a threat to the us govt is because it takes out the government sanctioned middlemen and challenges traditional roles of such as like advertisers,on whose shoulders a large part of the economy reststhese man are scared of the net cos it has potential to f*ck up the way there economy runs,nb i am speculating based on hearsayplus u know the figures he is giving are bullshit to justify a bigger defense budget,some vague story about a kid in latvia sending an email or something = terrorist threative always thought a new world order wud be a good and necessary thing,eventually, in the face of globalisation,but not the way these heads are going about it,far from

i used to think heads like george bush talked like this because they were unintelligentwen in fact its probly because theyre uncomfortable liars,stumbling over words trying to remember there storymain reason the internet is a threat to the us govt is because it takes out the government sanctioned middlemen and challenges traditional roles of such as like advertisers,on whose shoulders a large part of the economy reststhese man are scared of the net cos it has potential to f*ck up the way there economy runs,nb i am speculating based on hearsayplus u know the figures he is giving are bullshit to justify a bigger defense budget,some vague story about a kid in latvia sending an email or something = terrorist threative always thought a new world order wud be a good and necessary thing,eventually, in the face of globalisation,but not the way these heads are going about it,far from
c/s

Hhmm..Was having a convo with my boys the other day and we were saying the internet is too good to be true. When you think about it. But ,at the same time majority don't acknowledge its advantages. Even tho its opening more people eyes. Its also made many ignorant.