Sign in to follow this  
Hernandez Balcazar

Feedback Plz

after seasons it seems some tunes are mono/on 1 speaker(had it on low) and personal me nar feel the grimky songs floating aboutgood job tho

after seasons it seems some tunes are mono/on 1 speaker(had it on low) and personal me nar feel the grimky songs floating aboutgood job tho
safe cuzdoing on vdjthe sounds mad sometimes anyone got any ideasplus is there a way i could use headfones

Guest faze .

you either need two soundcardsor a stereo splitterto be able to use headphones for DJ, then u need to change ur config (for the splitter have the like left channel as ur headphones and the right as ur master, VDJ will only record the right channel)picture2nvh.png

err i dno wwat i wud do is jus record mixing some stuff, if it sounds dodge, jus mess around with the settings. in vdj open it with "internal mixer interface"go to configand you want it like dislikrdis.jpgthats how i got mine mess bout with the cue sound up the top bit aswell

you either need two soundcardsor a stereo splitterto be able to use headphones for DJ, then u need to change ur config (for the splitter have the like left channel as ur headphones and the right as ur master, VDJ will only record the right channel)picture2nvh.png
safe both of u man gonna purchase a external soundcard and splitters 2moro.

Guest faze .
safe both of u man gonna purchase a external soundcard and splitters 2moro.
you wont need both....id recommend the external sound card for best results tho...