Dubstep Mix

manuel

Been buying vinyls for a few months now, I still need practice but have a listen let me know what you think, Any tips form fellow dj's? Safe.01. TRG - Surreal 02. Geiom - Reminissin' (Skream's Time Traveller Refix) 03. Marcus Visionary & Satori - Y'all Ready04. Subscape - Slow Moe05. Seven - The Darkness06. Subscape - Dreadlock 07. Benny Page - Trigger Finger08. Emalkay - Explicit 09. Benny Page - Swagger 10. Jakes - Rock Tha Bells Btw don't watch the last mix into Rock Tha Bells, Im not feeling it lol. http://www.divshare.com/download/6886392-bbd

Guest Medic

Listening..TRG is too good, his productions never get old! Mixing on point so far, I like this Marcus Visionary tune.Up to Trigger Finger, very good stuff. Impressed.You werent wrong about Rock The Bells, that was all over the place :lol:Still big effort, will listen again.

Listening..TRG is too good, his productions never get old! Mixing on point so far, I like this Marcus Visionary tune.Up to Trigger Finger, very good stuff. Impressed.You werent wrong about Rock The Bells, that was all over the place :lol:Still big effort, will listen again.
Haha told you. Safe for listening though mate.