Sign in to follow this  
TF S4DK

England Squad thread

Goalkeepers: David James, Ben Foster, Robert Green.Defenders: Joleon Lescott, Phil Jagielka, Leighton Baines, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson.Midfielders: Gareth Barry, David Beckham, Stewart Downing, Michael Carrick, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, Shaun Wright-Phillips.Strikers: Wayne Rooney, Emile Heskey, Peter Crouch, Carlton Cole.

Good to see Foster, Lennon and King in the squadStrikeforce is a par but hey, what's new

i cant argue with that, only addition i would have like to have seen would have been luke young but johnson and baines have been in sick form

Guest faze .

young should have been in instead of SWP, inbalance on the left....

What an incredible feat it is for Ledley to be called up, astonishing really and a testament to the man!

What an incredible feat it is for Ledley to be called up, astonishing really and a testament to the man!
i hope he don't get injured

Guest Wu-Tang

ON a level I would like to see Ledley Partner Rio at CBShame is a liability because of his injuries - taking him to tournaments cant be done :\...How many games has he played this season, 30? and like..4 last season?Hopefully he can keep it up but I can't see him doing anything like this next season, I think it'll take its toll, sadly..

Guest Wu-Tang

I wouldn't have woodgate over TerryLedley, I would (fit of course)

Guest Wu-Tang

He's terribleNo team with him in the first team will win anything meaningful

I'm not his biggest fan but I reckon Beattie should have been called up.Apart from that the squad picks itself.

:lol: o u were seriouscont
Lol proper loves him and that.But seriously f*ck putting a cripple in the national team.

Guest faze .
lol at calling up a cripple
lol at a cripple being better than your whole backline.