Ipod

PopT

Guest Wu-Tang

Plug it inon the ipod itunes screen under where it says 'update software'it will have two check-boxes one will say'manually manage music and videos'check this

Guest Wu-Tang

You cant do that legally, apple doesnt want you to because you could could spread songs that have only been sold to 'you' by Itunes.There are two ways You can do it.1. Download ephpod version 2.27 (I use this, so can swear by its reliability and non-spywareness) http://www.ephpod.com/download.shtml just follow the instructions, select which albums/songs you want to copy over and then select 'copy to directory' and choose where you want to save them.2. Plug your Ipod in, open it up in My Computer, click 'view' in the toolbar, click 'show all hidden files and folders', then open the music foldermany files like this will not be in their ID3 state, so will have a name like 'QVN2' but the album names and artist names should still be there.Just drag them across into where you want them

Guest Wu-Tang

Depends, music or video, what capacity?as for mine (80gb) It lasts about 30 hours I beleive just music and not a lot of scrolling, even with artworkThats if its fully charged from startNormally it lasts 24 hours though, but the more you scroll and press buttons and turn on and off a lot it shortens the life a little