Sign in to follow this  
MetaFives

Who would you support if you didn't support your team?

State the team you support now and the team you would support if you didn't support them.Arsenal and if I didn't support them, Spurs.Note: They have to be in the same league.

Guest Wavelength

Lol.Alex clocked it from early, cheeze.Them ones.Thread is a bait set up for most man.

Like Ive said b4 1st game I cared about was liverpool arsenal back in 89 so if it wasnt liverpool it wud be arsenal based solely on that match and the emotion invested in it.

Like Ive said b4 1st game I cared about was liverpool arsenal back in 89 so if it wasnt liverpool it wud be arsenal based solely on that match and the emotion invested in it.
lol you chose your football team when you was around 10?

lol you chose your football team when you was around 10?
Beg someone tell me why this is funny.Was I supposed to be older or younger?

Guest LucaPiano

Wouldn't like football if Arsenal wasn't my love club, i love arsenal

Chelsea, Nearest team to south thats in the prem.If Millwall were in the prem it would be them.

i wouldnt support them if they were the only team in the area, i dont like what they represent.i have distant relatives who are irish so if the scummers were the only side in this area i'd probably be a celtic fanbut would probably walsall for no reason just they are harmless and the bescotts a decent stadium

When I was young and didn't really know about Football I'd watch Tottenham on TV and want them to win thinking they were England cuz of Linekar and Gascoigne. If United didn't exist though no doubt all my friends in School would of Supported Man City instead and I may of ended up in that disgraceful position aswell.