"Banned From Where? Have You Been Smokin Crack"

anelka

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PROFIT2
Them man aint got no swagger. They dont talk greez properly imo cos they just end up sounding like victims. Edit: thats MegaStill cant tell the difference but I'm feeling one of them twos jacket. Edit its MayhemAnyhow thats TF in the background, he sounds like Semtex.
LMAO this made me crease...how you contradicting yourself like that in the same post?smh anyway videos been removed guess juelz made the call...where else can i see the vid?
Swagger isnt store bought IMO. And Lenny, you didnt think so? Fair enough, you have YOUR *KEYWORD HERE* OPINION. Abaat nonesense. It isnt a factual discussion. /convoSwear this room is mad pathetic.
:rolleyes: oh seen them ones there

Its not even that serious tbhIts just a ting where certain man dont know when to behave rationally like its not possible for you to phone a next man
C/sBut I didn't call 'a next man' though. I called Mayhem. Infact, I accidently called dem mans mother first then she told them & Mayhem called me back.Lol, f*ck it. I'll end here & leave you mans to it.
avmtfq.jpg

Lenny, Digits why are you man lol?
Read your posts in this thread properly and see how pathetic you look.
So telling the truth = pathetic :/ or its the fact that I'm so called 'doing a TF' by not giving you lot information.---Ok FNBG, a new gif is needed asap.

Guest Triple XXX
Its not even that serious tbhIts just a ting where certain man dont know when to behave rationally like its not possible for you to phone a next man
C/sBut I didn't call 'a next man' though. I called Mayhem. Infact, I accidently called dem mans mother first then she told them & Mayhem called me back.Lol, f*ck it. I'll end here & leave you mans to it.
avmtfq.jpg
LMFAOOOOO

avmtfq.jpg
LMFAOOOOO

avmtfq.jpg
LMFAOOOOO

avmtfq.jpg
LMFAOOOOO
frownx.jpg

Lenny, Digits why are you man lol?
Read your posts in this thread properly and see how pathetic you look.
So telling the truth = pathetic :/ or its the fact that I'm so called 'doing a TF' by not giving you lot information.---Ok FNBG, a new gif is needed asap.
Im not saying what you said was pathetic it was the way you came across/said itBut its nuffin keep it moving