The fruits of my labour

Davicious X

Dear VipAn ex of mine (Yh cuz the crazy one from way back) who I been banging on and off for 4 years sent me this forwarded email. I been training her in the art of gettin on her knees cos she was pretty feeble at it before. Anyway, she does alot of travelling between here and the U.S. She hooked up with this guy out there who writes an online diary, peice of which she forwarded to me after she got a big head about what he wrote.What your about to read is a peice from that diary with only the names altered.

What followed was the most insane blow job I've ever received. For 10 minutes my totem was in DokusHeaven, being sucked by Eros Herself. I couldn't really work out what Sharon was doing, but at times it seemed she had 2 mouths and 4 tongues.Suddenly she got up, put a towel around her and walked out of the room. A little while later she returned holding a plastic cup. To my dismay I noticed that the cup was filled with ice cubes. I don't have a problem with using ice to cool down a body of an overheated chick, but to undergo this myself... You will underrstand my confusion when I saw her put some cubes in her mouth. Although curious, I felt my pole lose some of its hardness. Sharon ignored my nervousness and simply started to suck me again. Dear friends, I can tell you in all honesty that the sensation of an ice cold tongue on your overheated knob is an unforgettable sensation. After 10 minutes of friction of a tongue and mouth that has exceeded body temperature, your johnson is glowing red hot. To then feel your hot burning stick disappear into an ice cold sarcophagus is a sensation one does not easily forget. From the sauna straight into the cold pool...At times the ice was so cold that I moaned of pain, and sometimes my cucumber disappeared into Sharon's warm throath, again followed by a hefty tongue twist - a tongue that felt one moment like a soft ice pickle and then like a fluid candle flame. When the ice had melted in her mouth she simply kept blowing my deep-frozen and undoubtly shrunken c*ck until it was back at normal temperature, which was followed by another intake of ice and the whole cycle was repeated.Coming is absolutely impossible under these conditions, so this Sahara-Antarctica DokusFeast continued for a blisfully long time. I almost felt guilty towards those poor bastards who will never have the divine pleasure to enjoy Sharon's magical sucking techniques. After an undetermined time she looked up and asked 'Do you want me to continue, or should I come and sit on top of you?'. I stuttered an incomprehensible reply and before I knew what was going on my frozen totem disappeared into Sharon's dripping wet p*ssy.Dear friends, what followed was honestly an erotic miracle. I have been ridden by many a rather wet bunch of girls, but then came Sharon along...For a quarter hour this dark sex-amazon threw herself in all kinds of angles, bends and positions that send me from Heaven, to Walhalla, straight into Nirvana. The variation of tempo, insertion and position was simply masterful. Amigo's, I am amazingly fortunate to be able to say that I was done for half an hour by the olympic Gold Medal Suck and Ride Champion, I almost feel obliged to say sorry..."
The force is strong with this one